– Dan Ody, Plumbing Service Mgr., Blind & Sons
We sell, service, and install both traditional tank storage and tankless water heaters.
Technology is always changing and it helps to have an expert educate you on your various options. At Blind & Sons, our professional plumbers and technicians can walk you through the pros and cons of various types of hot water tanks or our tankless water heaters to help you decide the best fit for your household.
Are you taking a cold shower?
$150 Off Traditional Water Heaters!
Give Us A Call (330) 753-7711
Today or Schedule Online!
Financing is Available!
Traditional Water Heaters
Traditional water heaters store and heat water in a reservoir. As water is used the tank is refilled and a set temperature is maintained to deliver hot water whenever it may be needed. When selecting a standard storage water heater, Blind & Sons’ qualified experts can help you choose a unit with the right capacity and energy efficiency necessary to meet your needs.
Have a question? Check out our Water Heaters FAQ’s for some answers.
Traditional Water Heaters:
- One-of-a-kind air/fuel shut-off device offers double protection
- A specially-designed flame arrestor prevents ignition of vapors outside the combustion chamber
- Superior air filtration prevents it from getting clogged by lint, dust, and oil
- EverKleen patented system fights sediment build-up
- Maintenance free – no filter to clean
- Low NOx design for cleaner healthier air inside your home
- Reduces fuel costs
- High efficiency means more hot water at lower operating cost
- Meets or exceeds National Appliance Energy Conservation Act
- Limited tank and parts warranty from 6 to 8 years
Looking for tankless water heaters? Check out our Tankless Water Heaters.
Don’t forget to ask us about our exclusive 100% Satisfaction Guarantee!
“We contacted Blind & Sons to install a water heater. They were very responsive with a visit for an estimate and equally so when we ordered the service. There were no surprises! Blind & Sons will be at the top of our list for future work.” – Jill