You’ll never feel powerless again when you back your home up with a Generac Generator.
Our lives depend on power. Heating, cooling, lighting, refrigeration, cooking and even water usage are all affected by power. Power outages are happening more frequently than ever. The longer an outage lasts, the more devastating the effects. Never be without power again! Our generators are on constant stand-by. When there’s an interruption in power, they automatically turn on!
If your power goes out, your generator goes on – automatically. It’s really that simple. Unlike a portable, an automatic standby generator works by monitoring utility voltage 24/7. When your electricity is interrupted, the generator detects the problem and goes to work. The automatic transfer switch safely disconnects the utility line and transfers to generator power. Power is simultaneously restored within seconds. Once the utility is restored, the generator returns to standby mode.
- Keep communication lines open. Don’t lose your ability to stay in contact when you need it most.
- Preserve food in your refrigerator. Never worry about losing all your food to a power outage.
- Maintain water. Remember, if you have a well pump, you can’t flush without power.
- Continued comfort. No loss of heating, cooling or hot water if an outtage occurs.
- Safer than portable models. Powered by natural gas or propane. No gasoline to transport or spill.
- Available in a variety of sizes. Power just a few circuits or your entire home.
- Professional installation by trust certified electricians backed by a satisfaction guarantee.
- Works whether you are home or away.
- Runs on your home’s existing LP or natural gas supply.
- Sits outside just like a central air conditioner.
- Generac’s OHVI® engine – the only engine designed specifically for extended generator use, not lawn and garden applications