Are you afraid that your furnace has already seen its last winter of heating?
You are not alone. Last winter was a rough one, and many local furnaces just didn't make it.
We would like to recognize you, however.
The best time to determine that you need a new furnace is before your old one stops working.
Not only is it an inconvenience to have your heating equipment fail in the middle of a bitter cold winter- it's dangerous for you, your family and your pets too.
The time to schedule your furnace tune-up or free system evaluation is now- experts are predicting another record-breaking winter for Northeastern Ohio.
We hope you will take heed of these signs that its time to replace your furnace.
Beware of the following:
1. Your furnace needs repairs more frequently.
2. You notice your heating bills have gone up, but your energy use remains constant.
3. Your home heats unevenly.
4. Your furnace makes scary noises, rattles or hums.
5. You hear your furnace cycling off and on more often than normal.
6. Your home feels more humid than it has in the past.
7. You furnace starts putting out dust, dirt or rust particles.
8. You see rust, cracks or corrosion on your furnace.