You and your family rely on your home’s systems, from plumbing lines to air ducts, to work safely and efficiently. But most of the equipment involved in these systems is hidden from sight. Using our state-of-the-art video inspection technology, Blind & Sons can uncover hidden problems and clearly show our results, offering you real peace of mind.
For plumbing problems, your technician will insert a flexible rod equipped with a camera directly into your pipes. This technology is unmatched for providing preventive maintenance — the camera can locate potential issues before they have even begun to cause problems for your family. We’ll pinpoint any issues and provide you with the most accurate diagnosis. The benefits of using a camera to address plumbing problems include:
- Inspecting the condition of drain lines in great detail
- Locating all necessary points of repair
- Safe for all of your home’s pipes
- Verifying the effective results of repair and cleaning
- Extending the warranty of drain cleanings to 1 year
In addition to diagnosing and fixing your home’s plumbing issues, Blind & Sons will also use video inspection equipment to perform whole-house duct cleaning. Until we bring our video inspection equipment to your home, you can’t see what has accumulated within your home’s duct system. But over time, dirt, mold, bacteria and even bugs and mites can build up and cause discomfort and health problems for you and your family.
With our video equipment, we’ll provide you with before-and-after images that make it easy for you to see the benefits of duct cleaning. These benefits include:
- Killing germs and bacteria
- Reducing dust and allergens in your home
- Recommended by doctors and allergists
- Improving your system’s efficiency
- Making your home smell clean and fresh
To learn even more about our video inspection service, contact Blind & Sons today.
Sources: Ezine Articles, Angie’s List