What if they had it all wrong?
What if Superheroes did exist?
But instead of wearing capes and leaping tall buildings in a single bound, some modern day heroes wield wrenches and weld plumbing with the aid of a single blowtorch.
After all, plumbers DO provide all of Northeastern Ohio with clean, safe water.
And we think clean, safe water is a pretty big deal.
We happen to think our plumbers here at Blind and Sons are a pretty big deal as well.
While we aren’t exactly sure as to the origins of our plumber’s super powers, we think most of them would agree- some are born to rule the water (aka be a plumber) when they grow up.
Think you may have hidden genius within? Keep reading to discover if you were born to be a plumber.
1. You have ever dressed up as Mario OR Luigi for Halloween (or just for fun, too).
2. You think fixing things is cool and spent hours as a teenager taking your bike/car/major home appliances apart to see how they ‘worked.’
3. The idea of sitting behind a desk everyday bores you to tears.
4. Speaking of tears, you love all things water related.
5. You dug digging holes and playing in the mud as a kiddo.
6. You agree that “a little dirt never hurt.”
7. You enjoy saving the day, which our plumbers do on a daily basis.
For more clever articles about heating, cooling, plumbing or air quality- check out our super fascinating blog. If you live in our Northeastern Ohio service area and need service or repair, please give Blind and Sons a call or schedule online here.