Have you ever run out of hot water right in the middle of your morning shower? We have, and a cold shower is never the best way to start your day.
Fortunately, you now have a couple of options in how you heat the water in your home, including Standard Storage Water Tank Heaters and Tankless Water Heaters. Each system has various strengths depending upon the application.
However, a Tankless Water Heater guarantees that you will never run out of hot water- or waste energy heating water again.
Standard Storage Tank Water Heaters vs Tankless
Standard storage tanks store and heat water in a reservoir. When the water in the reservoir depletes, it refills. Your water heater must constantly heat and reheat your water to provide you with hot water when you need it.
A tankless water heater does not use a reservoir, and instead, heats water on demand. This on-demand heating process ensures that you never run out of hot water and only uses the energy to heat water when you need it.
Tankless water heaters can be more expensive than traditional water heaters – initially. But they are more efficient, will take up less space and will save you money on energy bills in the long run.
For more information about the benefits of upgrading to a tankless water heater from Blind and Sons see our handy, dandy list below.
5 Benefits of Tankless Water Heaters from Blind and Sons
• Unlimited hot water on demand
• On average 30% more energy efficient than a traditional water heater
• Reduced water heating costs by up to 50%
• Increased life over ordinary water heaters due to coated copper heat exchanger, which prevents corrosion and deterioration
• Digital control panels allows for precise control of the water temperature while the advanced valve system maintains a constant temperature
For more clever articles about heating, cooling, plumbing or air quality- check out our super fascinating blog. If you live in our Northeastern Ohio service area and need service or repair, please give Blind and Sons a call or schedule online here.