There is nothing better for your heating and/or air conditioning system than preventive maintenance. Preventive maintenance allows your system to work at peak efficiency year in and year out. A system that is maintained annually experiences considerably fewer breakdowns. Preventive maintenance agreements prevent problems from happening in the first place. You’ll enjoy the peace of mind in knowing that your system is saving you money on your utility bills every time it comes on. Usually, the energy savings are enough to pay the cost of the planned annual maintenance service.
Below is a list of benefits that a Maintenance Agreement can provide:
- Preferential Service: Go to the front of the line. Many maintenance agreements will allow you to receive service before non-service agreement customers.
- Peace of Mind: You will have the peace of mind knowing that your heating and/or cooling system is protected and maintained for the comfort and safety of your family.
- Fewer Repair Bills: A system that is maintained annually experiences considerably fewer breakdowns. It will reduce the risk of costly breakdowns.
- Increased Equipment Life: Properly maintained equipment lasts longer – saving you money!
- Save Money on Utilities: Properly maintained equipment is more efficient and has a much lower operating cost, which saves you money!
- Ensures Safety: You will have the comfort of knowing that your properly maintained and serviced equipment is safe and secure around you and your family.
- Receive Documentation: Your home will be more attractive to a potential buyer because you can supply documentation that your HVAC equipment has been maintained properly.
- Improved comfort and reliability of your equipment
- Extra Benefits: Some maintenance agreements will offer you other benefits as well –
- Extended appointment times to fit your schedule
- Emergency service
- Discounted services and repairs
- Maintain and validate manufacturer’s warranties
The best investment to protect your investment!