Leaks aren’t always so easy to spot and can occur anywhere in your home. Here are some things to look or listen for:
- Do you hear water running when no taps or fixtures are in use?
- Do you have mildew or signs of mold anywhere in your home?
- Is your water bill higher than normal for no reason?
- Is your water meter ticking over when no water is being used inside the house?
- Do you feel warm areas on floors in your home or garage floors?
- Do you have wet spots on walls, floors or ceilings?
- Do you have unusual green patches on your lawn?
If you’ve answered “yes” to any of these, you should call a professional plumber NOW to have it checked out.