The end of the year is upon us, which means it’s time to remember all of those things you needed to get done throughout the year. By now your furnace might be in use full-force, but that doesn’t mean it’s too late for its yearly inspection to prepare you for the impending winter weather.
According to Angie’s List, experts agree that you really should have two tune-ups done on your HVAC system—one for cooling and one for heating.
At Blind & Sons, your 19-Point Precision Tune-Up includes, but is not limited to:
- Check the system start-up and shutdown controls
- Change the filter
- Lubricate any moving parts
- Inspect electrical connections and test voltage on the system components to prevent any component failure in the future
- Check thermostat settings to make sure system is properly running
- Clean the entire system to help improve efficiency (which saves you money)
Yearly tune-ups typically run $129, but feel free to ask about specials when you call to schedule the tune-up. Right now Blind & Sons is running a special for the 19-Point Precision Tune-Up for $89.
Call Blind & Sons for your annual furnace tune-up and see how our more than 75 years of service can help you have a warm, comfortable house this winter.