You’ve filed your taxes and have your 2019 return in hand. Now all that’s left to do is decide how you’re going to spend the extra cash! While you could enjoy a carefree shopping spree, we suggest investing your return in the gifts that keep on giving: HVAC and electrical upgrades.
Investing in your home’s heating, cooling, or electrical can provide incredible benefits, including more savings for that shopping spree we mentioned earlier. Find out what improvements you can invest in by reading about your options below.
HVAC Upgrades & Improvements for Ohio Homes
There are lots of ways Ohio homeowners can choose to improve their home’s HVAC system. Consider some of the options below and the added benefits they can provide for your year-round home comfort needs:
- Smart thermostat installation: Achieve greater energy efficiency and decrease your monthly heating and cooling expenses with a smart thermostat. Our wide range of products and services will give you complete control over your home comfort by seamlessly connecting to your smart devices for remote temperature manipulation.
- Zoning services: If your home has rooms that are seldom used, experiences temperature variation, or you have family members with different comfort needs, zoning services can be a smart investment for your Ohio home. By zoning your home’s HVAC, you can heat and cool the rooms you occupy to the exact comfort level you need.
- Hybrid Heat™: Choosing a Hybrid Heat™ system for your Ohio home can provide you with energy-efficient, high-performance heating and cooling for optimal comfort all year. Designed to reduce energy expenses and keep homes comfortable through every season, Hybrid Heat™ is an excellent investment to make with your 2019 tax return.
If an upgrade seems too pricey, opt for routine HVAC maintenance. Scheduling routine maintenance will help catch repair needs early, ensure top performance, and extend your system’s lifespan.
Akron Electrical Upgrades & Replacement Services
Is your home already as comfortable as it can get? Choose electrical upgrades for your home instead! The following are just some of the ways you can improve your home’s electrical performance with your 2019 tax return:
- Outlet and switch replacement: Ditch the old outlets and bring modern luxury to your home with outlet and switch replacement services. For the most convenience, choose outlets with USB adapters built-in so you can easily charge all your devices without taking up outlet space.
- LED lighting: Switching over to LED lighting is a no-brainer. LED lights last up to 100,000 hours longer than traditional bulbs, all while reducing energy consumption by 90%.
- Whole-home generator: Never fear a power outage again when you install a whole-home generator in your Akron residence. With a generator in your home, you can stay connected through even the harshest storm without fear of losing power. Additionally, installing a whole-home generator can increase your home’s value.
Treat your home right by upgrading its electrical components for improved safety, efficiency, and convenience. When you’re ready to make your Akron home improvements, be sure to go with the trusted team at Blind & Sons.
Contact Blind & Sons for Your Ohio HVAC & Electrical Upgrades
The HVAC contractors and electricians at Blind & Sons have everything you need to make significant improvements to your home’s comfort, safety, and efficiency. Offering a wide variety of top-rated products and services, our team will transform your tax return into long-lasting benefits your home will enjoy for years to come.
Contact Blind & Sons today at (330) 753-7711 to schedule your Ohio home’s electrical or HVAC services!