Tune-Ups for Troops
What is Tune-Ups for Troops?
- Tune-Ups for Troops is a program and a partnership through which Blind & Sons and Apple Heating & Cooling will donate both their time and money to the Northeast Ohio Foundation for Patriotism (NEOPAT), a non-profit organization dedicated to serving the local veteran community.
- Blind & Sons and Apple Heating will donate $1 from each tune-up that they perform throughout the year.
- In addition to the donations coming through the tune-ups program, Blind & Sons and Apple Heating & Cooling will cover the cost and oversee the installation of a brand new heating and cooling system at the residence of a local veteran’s family.
- Blind & Sons & Apple Heating & Cooling will work closely with NEOPAT to identify and interview any qualified veterans seeking employment in our service areas.
Why do Blind & Sons and Apple Heating and Cooling care so deeply about serving those who served our country?
- The company’s core values and vision state “we will commit time and energy outside of the scope of our expertise on a voluntary basis as well as volunteering our expertise to help those less fortunate.”
- Blind & Sons and Apple Heating & Cooling employ a number of veterans throughout the organizations. It is a cause that is near and dear to the heart of the organization.
- It feels good to give back to the community that has given so much to us!
The Northeast Ohio Foundation for Patriotism (NEOPAT) is a non-profit, 501(c)(3) organization created to enhance the support systems available to local military personnel and their families. With the generosity of individual volunteers and corporate sponsors, our efforts will increase awareness and appreciation for the ongoing acts of patriotism in the region of Ohio stretching from Cleveland to Akron/Canton and Youngstown.