Air Conditioner Maintenance in the Akron & Cleveland, Ohio Areas
With more than 39,000 comfort cooling system installations and a quarter million service calls under our belt, our competency, proficiency, and skill count.
An ideal cooling system is one that always works reliably, costs as little as possible to operate, and one that lasts its full projected lifespan—or even longer. Want to know the secret of how to get all of the above? It’s not a secret at all! It’s just professional tune-up services, and at Blind & Sons we offer the best in the business.
Our specialists offer complete tune-up and care services for Ohio homeowners, giving you access to reliable solutions that help you get the most from your home cooling systems. When you want services from experts that put you first, you can trust the professionals that have over a quarter million service calls under their belts!
Ready to schedule your annual AC tune-up in Ohio? Contact Blind & Sons online today to set a date for service!
Professional Air Conditioner Tune-Ups in Ohio
We take your cooling needs seriously by offering a comprehensive 19-point air conditioning tune-up service. Our team covers every single aspect of your system, offering all of the checks and cleaning needed to optimize your system for maximum results and reliable cooling all throughout the spring and summer seasons.
Every single client gets the white glove treatment, meaning we do a thorough job that concludes with a complete go over of everything we’ve just done on a job. We want to ensure our service is flawless, and to do that we make certain we’ve done all we can for you and your AC equipment.
Blind & Sons 19-Step Precision Tune-Up
After reviewing hundreds of repair calls, we discovered that more than 50% of these calls could have been avoided with regular maintenance. So, we developed a comprehensive 19-point air conditioning tune-up that reduces expensive repairs and increases your system’s efficiency (saving you money).
Your Blind & Sons technician will perform a 19-step precision tune-up and professional cleaning:
- Inspect thermostat for proper operation, calibrate, and level
- Inspect air filter
- Inspect blower motor
- Inspect indoor evaporator coil and pan
- Inspect condensate drain line for flow
- Check supply and return air temperature differential
- Inspect ductwork for energy loss
- Inspect condition of condenser cabinet, for proper balance and sheet metal integrity
- Inspect condenser coil
- Verify refrigerant flow, and levels, along with operating pressures
- Inspect electrical disconnect box and fuses for proper rating
- Inspect condition of high and low voltage wiring
- Test and inspect all capacitors for proper rating, voltage, and condition
- Test and inspect contactor for burnt or pitted contacts
- Inspect condenser fan motor, and blade operation
- Lube all moving parts when necessary or applicable
- Inspect compressor- Monitor, amp draw, voltage, meg ohm, along with checking wiring connections
- Inspect service valves for refrigerant leaks, and security
- Inspect safety devices and surge protection for proper operation
Our Maintenance Value Plan (MVP) customers also receive these special exclusive services:
- Disassemble condenser cabinet and water wash coil, remove debris
- Apply cabinet protection treatment to extend life of unit
- Drain treatment solution in condensate drain
Not an MVP? Learn about all the benefits!
Plus, all precision tune-ups include a detailed inspection report in writing. 100% Satisfaction or You Don’t Pay.
The Benefits of an Annual Tune-Up
Feeling like getting a tune-up is more chore than worth it? We disagree, and the benefits you stand to gain do, too! By setting up an annual service you can get:
- Lower energy bills. An optimized cooling system gets its job done both smoother and faster, directly reducing the amount of energy needed to cool your home.
- Higher home comfort. By improving air flow and minimizing equipment wear we can give your system a boost in overall cooling efficiency.
- Better air quality. All of the dust and grime that gets handled during a tune-up is completely removed from the home, meaning less dust and mess blown out of your vents.
- Less risks of a breakdown. More than half of our repair service calls could be completely avoided if the homeowner had been getting routine tune-ups!
Schedule Online or Call Us Today for your air conditioning tune-up!
Don’t forget to ask us about our exclusive 100% Satisfaction Guarantee!
Schedule AC Tune-Up Services With Blind & Sons in OH
Ready to get cooling power and efficiency you can trust to keep you comfortable throughout the summer this year? Contact the AC professionals at Blind & Sons now to set a date for service! As a long time successful HVAC business we’ve got the tools, the training, and the drive to ensure you get reliable quality and trusted results with each and every service.
We service all types of AC units, including Mitsubishi mini-split systems.