Whole-Home Duct Cleaning
“Dust, dirt and other ‘stuff’ gets re-circulated throughout your home via your home’s duct system. Our technicians are trained using specialized tools to remove this excess muck and leave your home cleaner and healthier.”
– HVAC Service Mgr., Blind & Sons
At Blind & Sons, we offer professional duct cleaning services to homes in Northeast Ohio.
We can get rid of the dirt, mold, bugs, mites and other “stuff” that lives in your duct system. Duct cleaning helps improve your health by removing molds, bacteria and germs from source and re-circulated air, leaving your home cleaner and healthier, to help your family breathe easier.
Problems caused by poor air quality:
- Excessive mold, bacteria, dust, dirt, and smoke
- Asthma, rhinitis, sinusitis, and allergic respiratory disease
- Increased utility bills (decreased air flow)
- Unpleasant fumes and odors
A Blind & Sons professional whole-house duct cleaning uses specialized tools to dislodge and remove dirt and debris in airflow systems, followed by a thorough sanitizing process. Duct cleaning also includes the cleaning of various heating and cooling components of your forced air systems, including heat exchangers and cooling coils, the supply and return air ducts and registers, and grills and diffusers. Our professional cleaning will take approximately 3 to 4 hours per system.
Benefits of Whole-House Duct Cleaning:
- Kills germs and bacteria
- Helps remove dust in your home
- Improves your systems efficiency
- Makes your home smell clean and fresh
- Recommended by doctors and allergists