Ductless System Repair in Northeast Ohio
Ductless mini- and multi-split HVAC systems are a great choice for maintaining comfort while keeping energy costs down. But what do you do when your ductless HVAC system starts to underperform, or even fails to operate completely? In situations like these, you need to connect with a knowledgeable and experienced HVAC company that can provide dependable mini-split repair. You need to call on Blind & Sons!
Our experienced Akron HVAC contractors have the skill and certification needed to provide top-quality repair services. We take your comfort seriously and put forth our best to ensure you get service that is fast and accurate, restoring comfort to your Northeast Ohio home so you can get back to being comfortable.
Do you need ductless HVAC repair in Akron, Barberton, or the surrounding areas of Northeast Ohio? Call (330) 753-7711 or contact our service team online!
When to Call for Ductless System Repairs in Northeast Ohio
The sooner you call for service, the better your chances are of avoiding larger and more costly problems. For this reason, we recommend calling for ductless split system repair if you notice any of the following issues in your home:
- Failure to heat or cool effectively
- Odd noises from indoor units
- Unresponsive thermostat controls
- Increases in heating or cooling costs
- Poor indoor air quality
- Strange odors from the air handler
Common Ductless Problems
No HVAC system is immune to some common troubles from time to time. Here are some complications common to ductless split systems:
- Compressor failure – The compressor is located within the outdoor unit and is one of the major components of your refrigerant loop. Wear and tear, or occasionally faulty parts, may lead to compressor failure.
- Worn-down or broken air handlers – Each wall-mounted indoor unit contains its own blower assembly including a blower motor, evaporator coils, and other parts. If these get gunked up with dust and debris, it may reduce their efficacy and drastically limit the unit’s life span.
- Leaking, cracking, or loose refrigerant line connections – In a ductless system the refrigerant lines run from the outdoor unit to the wall-mounted indoor units. It’s critical that these connections be carefully maintained and inspected routinely.
Looking for ways to avoid common ductless HVAC problems? Our HVAC maintenance programs offer your system all of the cleaning, care, and inspections needed to keep the system working at peak performance all throughout the year!
Our Ductless System Repairs
The team at Blind & Sons carries extensive experience in providing ductless AC and ductless HVAC repair services. We are well-versed in all Mitsubishi ductless system models, as well as systems from other well-known manufacturers. We take your comfort seriously, meaning we arrive on time with the right tools and parts for the job, and we don’t consider the task complete until you are absolutely satisfied with our service. From condenser repair and replacement to refrigerant line inspections, you can count on our team for unmatched ductless mini-split repair.
If you need ductless AC or ductless heating repair, call us now or contact Blind & Sons online to schedule an appointment!
Why Choose Blind & Sons for Ductless HVAC Repair?
For decades Blind & Sons has been the Akron HVAC company that home and business owners can always turn to for superior service. In addition to unmatched workmanship and a 100% satisfaction guarantee, we offer 24/7 emergency service and support, convenient scheduling, and even more to our Northeast Ohio clients.
When you want ductless AC and ductless HVAC repair you can trust, call (330) 753-7711 or reach Blind & Sons online!