Frozen Pipe Repair in the Akron & Cleveland, Ohio Areas
Sub-freezing temperatures are common during an Ohio winter. Long stretches of extreme cold can often leave homes in the Akron area with frozen pipes or, even worse, burst pipes. With the potential for damage being so high, it is important to have frozen or burst pipes repaired as soon as possible.
At Blind & Sons, we offer emergency water pipe repair throughout the Akron, Canton, and Cleveland areas. Our expert plumbers can thaw frozen pipes, repair burst pipes, and help to prevent freezing problems in the future. We offer a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee on all our services, and we are available 24/7 to help with any plumbing, heating, cooling, and electrical emergency.
For help with frozen or burst pipes anywhere in Cleveland, Akron, or Cuyahoga County, call Blind & Sons today at (330) 753-7711 or contact us online!
Frozen Pipe Symptoms
A frozen pipe can create major problems for your home, especially if it freezes solidly enough to burst. Pipes don’t always burst when they freeze. In fact, they can thaw naturally as temperatures rise, but they will often need a bit of help to do so quickly and safely.
To prevent costly water damage, it is best to call a professional when you notice any of the following signs of frozen pipes:
- Reduced water flow at one or more fixtures
- No water flow at all
- Pipes that are covered in frost
- Damaged or deformed pipes
- Visible leaks, holes, or cracks in a pipe
If you suspect you have a frozen or burst pipe:
- Shut off the main water supply.
- Open all your faucets.
- Call the plumbing experts at Blind & Sons for help.
We are available 24/7, and we will respond as quickly as possible.
Contact us today for emergency pipe repairs in Cleveland and throughout Northeast Ohio!
Frozen Pipe Repair in Akron & Cleveland
At Blind & Sons, we have extensive experience repairing frozen and burst pipes in the Akron, Canton, and Cleveland areas. Our plumbing experts know how to find a frozen pipe quickly, even in hidden areas. We also know how to thaw frozen pipes underground and inside of walls. We have equipment like electronic heaters and water jets that can thaw pipes quickly, and we can perform any repairs necessary, from repairing burst pipes sections to installing new valves and fittings.
For frozen pipe repair in and around the Akron area, call (330) 753-7711 or contact us online today!
Preventing Frozen Pipes
The best way to avoid damage from burst pipes is to prevent them from freezing in the first place. Here are a few tips that can help:
- How to avoid frozen pipes – Make sure all pipes are insulated properly. When freezing weather is expected, leave sinks trickling a bit, and open cabinets for heat flow.
- How to prevent frozen pipes in an empty house – Keep the heat on at a minimum setting, shut off the main water supply, and drain the fixtures.
- How to keep pipes from freezing in crawl space – Insulate the pipes, add heat tape, or insulate the entire crawlspace to make it part of the heated area.
- How to prevent frozen hot water pipes – Insulate the pipes, keep the water heater on at all times, and add an insulating blanket.
Schedule Frozen Pipe Repairs in Akron & Cleveland, OH
Don’t let a frozen pipe damage your home! Call our plumbing professionals at Blind & Sons for help safely thawing and repairing frozen pipes.
Call (330) 753-7711 or contact us online to schedule pipe repairs today!