In need of a new furnace?
The cold months of winter can be brutal, especially in Northeast Ohio. So, home comfort is essential, and choosing a quality furnace is vital for your home and family.
At Blind & Sons:
- We offer a wide range of furnaces or gas furnaces to fit every budget and comfort expectation while stocking a variety of heating systems in order to best serve you.
- We offer 24-hour emergency care in the event your furnace breaks. We’re available when you need us most.
- We offer a MVP Maintenance Agreement, ensuring that you receive a discount to maintain your heating system and avoid breakdowns.
- We offer financing to our customers.
- We are an authorized dealer of Lennox™ furnaces, a quality product we are proud to offer our customers.
- We install and service all makes and models furnaces.
We help you take the guesswork out of choosing the right furnace.
Don’t forget to ask us about financing!
The Consequences of Buying a Cheaper Heating System
John Ruskin (1819-1900), British philosopher and artist wrote, “It is unwise to pay too much, but it’s unwise to pay too little…when you pay too little, you sometimes lose everything, because the thing you bought was incapable of doing the thing you bought it to do.” This holds true today and here are some of the consequences of paying too little:
- High heating and cooling bills
- Shortened equipment life
- Frequent breakdowns
- Comfort problems
- Unsafe operation
- General frustration and, overall, poor return on investment.