Furnace Tune-Up in Akron & Northeast Ohio
After reviewing hundreds of repair calls, we discovered that over 50% of these calls could have been avoided with regular maintenance. So we developed a comprehensive 19-point tune-up that reduces expensive repairs and increases your system’s efficiency (saving you money). Blind & Sons also offers 24-hour emergency services as well furnace installations.
Schedule your furnace tune-up today or
Call Us Today (330) 753-7711
Our technicians will perform a 19-step precision tune-up and professional cleaning:
- Inspect thermostat for proper operation, calibrate, and level
- Inspect air filter
- Inspect blower motor
- Test and inspect all capacitors for proper rating, voltage, and condition
- Inspect ignition system
- Inspect exhaust system – proper venting and temperature
- Check supply and return air temperature differential
- Inspect ductwork for energy loss
- Inspect heat exchanger for rust, soot, debris, failure points
- Perform combustion analysis, and verify combustion, and air – fuel mixture
- Inspect burner assembly for rust, and debris
- Measure incoming, and outlet manifold gas pressure and adjust for peak efficiency
- Inspect gas supply line at furnace for Gas leaks
- Inspect condition of high and low voltage wiring
- Test and inspect all limit, and safety controls
- Lube all moving parts when necessary or applicable
- Inspect conditon of furnace cabinet, for proper balance, and sheet metal integrity
- Inspect humidifier for proper operation
- Inspect condensate drain line for flow if applicable
MVP Customers also receive these special exclusive services:
- Burner assembly removal, and cleaning
- Remove, and clean flame sensor
- Blower assembly removal, and inspection
- Vacuum the cabinet, and return air boot
- Apply cabinet protection treatment to extend life of unit
- Drain treatment solution in condensate drain
Hear what our customers have to say about Blind & Sons.
“Service Rep Ben arrived as scheduled for Fall Heating assessment. Discovered some issues, developed the costs to repair and fully discussed the procedures to remedy this 20+ yr old furnace, including the set up of a free estimate for replacement of the unit by Rick the following business day. Great work!
From a longtime VIP customer.” – Arne H.
“Professional and Courteous. My specialist Frank (#1028) was nice and explained things as he was going through each step of my annual furnace tune up.“ – Anibal E.