Money Saving Heating Tips
Top Tips for a Toasty Home
Blind & Sons is the home of the furnace tune-up, now only $89! Time for a new furnace? How about 25% off all Lennox furnaces! Call (330) 753-7711 now or simply fill out the form below.
At Blind & Sons, we’re not just experts in heating. We’re also passionate about sharing our knowledge. Keeping your home warm and cozy during the cold winter months is a big task. You can help make your furnace’s job easier – and its lifespan longer – by following a few simple furnace maintenance hacks. Here are some of our favorites:
- Get a thermostat you can program. This allows you to lower the temperature during the hours you are away and raise it when you are home, increasing your furnace’s efficiency.
- Vacuum your furnace ducts. Removing dust and debris helps your furnace be more efficient, as well as improves your indoor air quality.
- Clean or replace your air filter. The air filter is one of the most important components of your furnace. When it gets clogged, it obstructs the system’s airflow, so make sure to keep it clear.
- Use ceiling fans to move warm air through your home. Hot air rises, right? Running a ceiling fan helps your home distribute that cozy warm air.
- Caulk small leaks around windows and doors. Don’t let that warm air escape through gaps and crevices! This is a simple DIY job that could save you a lot in heating bills.
Need service? Need a new furnace or other equipment? Simply complete the form below to receive a quick response. Thank you for choosing us. We can’t wait to make you and your home happy, and we appreciate your business.
Please note: the times you select below are for preference. Someone will call you to set and confirm your appointment time based on your preferences below. Any online requests made after normal office hours (8 a.m. to 5 p.m.) will be addressed the next business day.
* Denotes a required field.