Heating System Tune-Up in Akron & Northeast Ohio
Comprehensive 19-Point Maintenance Service
After reviewing hundreds of repair calls, we discovered that over 50% of these calls could have been avoided with regular maintenance. So we developed a comprehensive 19-point tune-up that reduces expensive repairs and increases your system’s efficiency (saving you money). Blind & Sons also offers 24-hour emergency services, as well as new heating system installations.
What to Expect from Blind & Sons’s Heating Maintenance Service
When you contact Blind & Sons to tune up your heating system, our technicians will perform a 19-step precision tune-up and professional cleaning:
- Inspect and calibrate the thermostat for proper operation
- Inspect the air filter
- Inspect the blower motor
- Test and inspect all capacitors for proper rating, voltage, and condition
- Inspect the ignition system
- Inspect the exhaust system for proper venting and temperature
- Check the supply and return air temperature differential
- Inspect the ductwork for energy loss
- Inspect the heat exchanger for rust, soot, debris, and failure points
- Perform a combustion analysis to verify combustion and check the air-fuel mixture
- Inspect the burner assembly for rust and debris
- Measure the incoming and outlet manifold gas pressure and adjust for peak efficiency
- Inspect the gas supply line at the furnace for gas leaks
- Inspect the condition of high- and low-voltage wiring
- Test and inspect all limit and safety controls
- Lube all moving parts when necessary or applicable
- Inspect the condition of the furnace cabinet for proper balance and sheet metal integrity
- Inspect the humidifier for proper operation
- Inspect the condensate drain line for flow if applicable
Our expert HVAC contractors offer heating maintenance service for all types, brands, makes, and models of heating equipment, including:
Are You an MVP Customer? Check Out Your Exclusive Heating Maintenance Services in Northeast Ohio
MVP Customers also receive these special exclusive services:
- Burner assembly, removal, and cleaning
- Remove and clean flame sensor
- Blower assembly, removal, and inspection
- Vacuum the cabinet and return air boot
- Apply cabinet protection treatment to extend the life of the unit
- Drain treatment solution in the condensate drain
Not an MVP? Learn how much you can save!
Schedule Heating Maintenance in Northeast Ohio Today!
Make sure your heating system is ready to keep you warm season after season! With our comprehensive heating maintenance service, you can keep your system efficient and reliable while ensuring it lasts as long as possible. That can mean significant savings in the long run!
Check Out What People Are Saying About Blind & Sons
“Service Rep Ben arrived as scheduled for fall heating assessment. Discovered some issues, developed the costs to repair, and fully discussed the procedures to remedy this 20+ yr old furnace, including the set up of a free estimate for replacement of the unit by Rick the following business day. Great work!
From a longtime VIP customer.” – Arne H.
“Professional and courteous. My specialist Frank (#1028) was nice and explained things as he was going through each step of my annual furnace tune up.“ – Anibal E.