Repiping & Replumbing in Cleveland & Akron, OH
If you’re tired of dealing with constant leaks or your Cleveland home’s plumbing is simply outdated, it’s time to contact the plumbing contractors at Blind & Sons to discuss home repiping service. With our decades of experience and our eye for detail, we can ensure your new plumbing system is safe, efficient and working optimally for years to come.
Looking for repipe specialists “near me” in Barberton, Cleveland, or Akron, OH? Contact Blind & Sons online to schedule a consultation or call (330) 753-7711!
Our Whole-Home Repiping & Replumbing Services
Our plumbing teams can help you understand when whole-house plumbing repiping is the right course of action. With our streamlined repiping process, we can ensure the job is finished on time, within budget, and sufficient to meet all of you and your family’s plumbing needs.
Our specialists recommend learning more about repiping service when:
- You frequently experience pipe leaks. You may live in an older home, or your plumbing may have gotten lots of use over the years. Either way, it is not worth it to keep paying to repair leaks—repipe instead!
- Your home currently has lead pipes. Lead pipes were the standard a century ago, but they shouldn’t be found in modern homes at all. This is because not only will these pipes be well past their lifespan, but they are also toxic and can cause many health issues.
- You have galvanized steel pipes in your home. While galvanized steel pipes do not share the toxicity issues of a lead pipe, they do still have a lot of problems. The largest issue with galvanized steel is that these pipes have been shown to corrode extensively. Even worse, they corrode internally, making it hard to spot a problem until it is too late.
How Long Does it Take to Repipe a Whole House?
Repiping a whole home used to be a major undertaking that could span anywhere from one week to multiple weeks if the plumber was repiping a house on a slab. Nowadays, with modern materials and technology, repiping can be done within as soon as a single day. For more complex or more difficult-to-access plumbing systems, a repiping can take a handful of days.
The Advantages of Using PEX Piping for Whole-House Repiping
PEX piping is a flexible, cross-linked polyethylene material that can be used for smaller plumbing reroutes, as well as an entire repiping project. Using PEX has a bunch of advantages:
- PEX is exceptionally easy for an experienced plumber to install, which can significantly cut down on the length of the project.
- PEX is highly cost-effective, giving an important leg up over the other popular repiping material, copper, and reducing the average cost of a repiping project substantially.
- PEX does not rust, corrode, or degrade with time. This means that, as long as it is installed properly, it can last for decades.
Contact Blind & Sons for Top-Quality Home Plumbing & Repiping Services in Cuyahoga County, OH
When you’re looking for repipe plumbers in or around the Cleveland area, connect with Blind & Sons for the best in dependable services and quality workmanship. Our local plumbers will work with you to determine if PEX or copper is the right option for your project, and we will work hard to ensure you get exceptional results that will last for years.
Call (330) 753-7711 or contact Blind & Sons online for a free estimate and a pipe inspection today! We look forward to hearing from you!