Tankless Water Heaters in Stow, OH
Water heaters are the largest energy users in homes, next to heating and cooling systems.
Our certified local plumbers in Stow, Ohio can help you select the water heater that best meets your needs! An ideal water heater for your home is one that supplies enough hot water to meet your demand, is energy efficient, and is highly dependable.
At Blind & Sons, we understand how important access to hot water is in your home, and you can count on our plumbing service team for comprehensive tankless water heater service and solutions, including:
- Tankless water heater installation
- Tankless water heater replacement
- Tankless water heater repair
- Tankless water heater maintenance
To schedule tankless water heater service in Stow, Ohio, call (330) 753-7711 or contact Blind & Sons online!
Tankless Water Heater Repair in Stow, OH
While modern tankless water heaters are an excellent option for homeowners who are looking for an efficient and dependable source of hot water, these systems can still struggle from time to time. Various things can prevent a tankless water heater from working correctly. Some of the most common issues include:
- Problems with the electrical connections
- Restrictions in the water delivery pipes
- A damaged or malfunctioning electric element or gas burner
- A worn-out or malfunctioning thermostat
Regardless of the problem, you can expect the plumbing pros at Blind & Sons to provide effective, efficient repairs as soon as possible. For all water heater brands and models, including Rinnai tankless water heaters, we are highly adept at troubleshooting all types of problems and providing the necessary repairs. So, never hesitate to contact Blind & Sons when you need quick, reliable water heater repair services.
Not sure who to call for water heater repair? Or do you need tankless water heater repair “near me” in Stow, Ohio?
Call (330) 753-7711 or schedule service with our plumbers today!
Have a Question About Tankless Water Heaters in Stow? Blind & Sons Has the Answer!
At Blind & Sons, we hear all types of questions about tankless water heater systems and service. Here are helpful answers to some of the most common questions we’re asked:
- How does a tankless water heater work? Tankless water heaters remove the need for a tank reservoir by using a heat exchanger in combination with either a gas burner or an electric element. This way, they can heat water on demand, as opposed to wasting energy by keeping a reservoir hot at all times.
- How many years does a tankless water heater last? The average life expectancy of a tankless water heater is around 20 years. Often, tankless water heaters last longer than this because systems parts can be easily replaced, unlike with traditional water heaters. Not sure how old your water heater is? Find out on our blog >>
- Should I replace my tankless water heater before it fails? Replacing an appliance at the right time is always essential. It helps you avoid the stress of suddenly having to go without a vital system. Additionally, on-time replacement can help avoid common problems that failing water heaters can present, like pipe leaks, plumbing problems, and water damage to your home. Learn 4 more reasons not to wait on our blog >>
- Can I install my own tankless water heater? Absolutely not! DIY projects can be a great way to improve your home, but plumbing system installs and repairs should always be left to experienced professional plumbers. Two main reasons for this are that plumbing systems contain many essential and dangerous parts, including electrical wiring and gas lines, and that making mistakes can lead to injuries, system damage, and the need for more costly repairs in the future. Wondering if you need a permit to replace a water heater? Get the answer on our blog >>
Selecting a Tankless Water Heater Replacement
When choosing a new tankless water heater for your Stow home, there are numerous factors to consider, including type, capacity, efficiency, and cost.
- Type. Traditional water heaters tend to be most common. However, there are several other types of water heaters, including tankless water heaters, that may suit your needs.
- Capacity. The size of hot on-demand water heaters should be based on the number of occupants in the home and their peak hour water demand, rather than the size of the house. The peak hour demand or first-hour rating (FHR) is the measure of how much hot water the heater will deliver in an hour, and the FHR is required by law to appear on the Energy Guide Label. Your Blind & Sons plumber will perform a capacity test to determine the right size water heater for your home.
- Efficiency. The “Energy Factor” (EF) indicates the energy efficiency of a tankless water heater. Traditional gas water heaters have an EF between 0.50 and 0.60. High-efficiency models have an EF of 0.82. The higher the EF, the more efficient the water heater. When buying a new water heater, make sure to check the energy efficiency rating shown on the Energy Guide labels.
- Cost. It’s very easy to look for an inexpensive demand-type water heater and ignore the operating costs. Often, the least expensive water heaters are the most expensive to operate. A high-efficiency water heater may cost a little more initially, but reduced operating costs in the long run will more than make up for the higher outlay upfront. Check the Energy Guide label for help when choosing an energy-thrifty heater.
Bradford White offers some of the best options in tankless home water heaters. Whenever you need answers about the best-fit options for your needs, home, and budget, simply reach out to the experts at Blind & Sons.
Contact us online or call (330) 753-7711 to schedule water heater service with us today! Don’t forget to ask us about our exclusive 100% Satisfaction guarantee!
Pros & Cons of Tankless Water Heaters
Tankless water heaters are becoming the new, top-rated standard for new and modern homes, and when you see the benefits, it becomes clear why:
- By avoiding the constant heating of a reservoir, a tankless water heater uses far less energy than a traditional water heater.
- Tankless water heaters can reduce hot water energy costs by roughly 30% on average.
- Tankless water heaters have a much longer life span than traditional water heaters, often outliving them by years.
The biggest drawback to tankless water heaters is their upfront cost. But, with their energy savings, many homeowners find the cost to be completely worth it!
Interested in learning more about tankless water heaters? Or are you looking for plumbing experts near you? Contact Blind & Sons now!
Schedule Tankless Water Heater Service in Stow, Ohio
Our plumbers are certified, licensed, and exceedingly adept at meeting the needs of our residential and commercial clients. Whether you’re looking for tankless water heater repair or replacement, we have you absolutely covered with a full range of sale and support services. When you want hot water experts that you can count on, you always want Blind & Sons!
Contact Blind & Sons online or call (330) 753-7711 for tankless water heater service in Stow and throughout Northeast Ohio!
Blind & Sons is proud to offer a 100% Satisfaction guarantee, industry-leading warranties, and 24-hour emergency repair services.
Neighbors We are committed to bringing our
community fast, affordable home