Tankless Water Heaters in Northeast Ohio
Water heating is the largest energy user in your home, next to heating and cooling.
This percentage continues to rise, as homes become more and more energy efficient in other ways. A technician from Blind & Sons can help you select the water heater that best reduces tankless water heating costs and increases your home comfort.
The goal of a water heater is to keep you well supplied for all of the cooking, hygiene, and cleaning you need hot water for. The most important word in that sentence being “well supplied”! Above all else a hot water heater must be reliable and capable of keeping up, and that’s why the plumbers at Blind & Sons offer tankless hot water heaters for our clients in Northeast Ohio.
Tankless Water Heater Installation
A new water heater installation or replacement needs to be extremely precise and exact, both in the installation process and in the actual selection of the product. A job well done results in a near endless supply of hot water, and a system that is always reliable. At Blind & Sons we take great care in selecting the Lennox tankless water heater that meets your needs best, and offer an installation that ensures you’re always covered when it comes to a stable hot water supply.
Selecting a New Tankless Water Heater
When choosing a new tankless on demand water heater, there are numerous factors to consider, including type, capacity, efficiency, and cost.
- Type. Traditional water heaters tend to be most common, however, there are a number of other types of water heaters including tankless water heaters that may suit your needs.
- Capacity. Sizing of hot on demand water heaters should be based on the number of occupants and their peak hour water demand and not on the size of the house. The peak hour demand or first-hour rating (FHR) is the measure of how much hot water the heater will deliver in an hour and is required by law to appear on the Energy Guide Label. Your Blind & Sons Technician will perform a capacity test to determine the right size water heater for your home.
- Efficiency. The “Energy Factor” (EF) indicates the energy efficiency of a tankless water heater. Traditional gas water heaters have an EF between 0.50 and 0.60. High-efficiency models have an EF of 0.82. The higher the EF, the more efficient the water heater. When buying a new water heater, make sure to check the energy efficiency rating shown on the Energy Guide labels.
- Cost. It’s very easy to look for an inexpensive demand type water heater and ignore the operating costs. Often the least expensive water heaters are the most expensive to operate. A high-efficiency water heater may cost a little more initially, but reduced operating costs will more than make up for the higher outlay. Check the Energy Guide label to help choose an energy thrifty heater.
Tankless Water Heater Repair
Though tankless water heaters avoid many of the common complications associated with a traditional tank water heater, they’re not immune to trouble from time to time. Electrical complications, connection issues, and pipe problems all still apply, and when any of these causes you trouble you need a repair team that can meet your needs promptly. Our plumbers can service all tankless water heater units from any brand or model.
Tankless Water Heater Maintenance
Maintenance is an important part of ensuring you get the most out of your tankless water heater unit. When well cared for and tuned, you can expect less repair and breakdown issues, a better supply, and more efficient water use overall. That’s why the experts at Blind & Sons offer a full range of maintenance services, giving you and your water heater access to the professional care you need.
The Benefits of a Tankless Hot Water Heater
Tankless water heaters are becoming the new standard for new and modern homes, and when you see the benefits it becomes clear why:
- By avoiding the constant heating of a reservoir, a tankless water heater skips out on tons of the energy waste of a traditional water heater
- Tankless water heaters can cut your energy costs spent on hot water by roughly 30% on average
- Tankless water heaters have a much longer lifespan than traditional water heaters, often outliving them by years
Interested in learning more about tankless hot water heaters, or looking for plumbing experts near you? Contact Blind & Sons now!
Tankless Water Heater Services in Northeast Ohio
Our plumbers are certified, licensed, and exceedingly adept at meeting the needs of our residential and commercial clients. Whether you’re looking for tankless water heater repair or replacement, we have you absolutely covered with a full range of sale and support services. When you want hot water experts that you can count on, you always want Blind & Sons!
Contact our experts online now to find out more about what we offer, or call (866) 900-4120 to learn more about tankless water heaters in Ohio!