Tankless Water Heater Installation in Akron & Northeast Ohio
Save Energy & Money by Installing a New, High-Efficiency Tankless Water Heater
When you want a reliable, highly efficient water heater that lasts for 20 years or longer, consider a tankless water heater. Whether you are upgrading from a storage tank water heater or replacing an older, less efficient tankless model, installing a new, high-performance tankless water heater can be an easy way to reduce your energy costs while ensuring you always have a steady supply of hot water.
At Blind & Sons, we can help you select the best tankless water heater for your Akron home, and we can provide professional installation services that ensure it will operate efficiently and properly. We provide tankless water heater installation services throughout Northeast Ohio, including Akron, Barberton, Canton, Orrville, and the surrounding areas. Our company features licensed, professional plumbers, and we back our services with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
Is your Ohio home due for a new water heater? Call Blind & Sons today at (330) 753-7711 or contact us online to learn if a tankless water heater is the right choice for your home.
Why Choose a Tankless Water Heater?
Conventional water heaters typically store 20 to 60 gallons of water, continually heating it so that it is ready when you need it. This can be a huge waste of energy. By heating water on demand, tankless water heaters can use significantly less energy while still providing all the hot water you need for your home. The benefits of a tankless water heater include:
- Lower energy usage – This translates directly into lower utility costs for the life of the water heater. Tankless water heaters often feature energy factors of 0.80 and above, while conventional gas models can be as low as 0.50.
- Endless hot water – With on-demand heating, tankless water heaters can provide a virtually unlimited supply of hot water when sized correctly for your home. The first hour rating, or FHR, indicates how much hot water you can expect from your tankless water heater.
- Small size – Without a storage tank, tankless water heaters have a very small footprint and can be installed in far more locations.
- Longer service life – Tankless water heaters last up to twice as long as conventional models, often well over 25 years.
To learn more about the benefits of tankless water heaters, call (330) 753-7711 today or contact us online.
Tankless Water Heater Installations in Akron, OH
When you need a professional tankless water heater installation, turn to our experts at Blind & Sons. Our team will calculate your hot water demand, and we will design a system that features the ideal equipment to meet your needs. We offer tankless water heater installation throughout Northeast Ohio, and we install both electric and gas models from leading brands like Bradford White. Our installation process includes:
- Calculating water demand
- Selecting the ideal equipment for oyur home
- Mounting the tankless water heater
- Connecting supply and outlet lines
- Connecting electrical or gas service
- Teeing the water heater and explaining its use
To request a quote for a tankless water heater installation in Akron or Barberton, call (330) 753-7711 or visit our website.
Schedule a Tankless Water Heater Installation in Northeast Ohio
A tankless water heater can be a great upgrade for any home, and by choosing our team at Blind & Sons for the installation, you can be sure it is done right the first time. Trust us for impeccable quality, professional results, and a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
Call (330) 753-7711 or contact us online to schedule your tankless water heater installation today!