Water Heater Repair in Akron & Northeast Ohio
A broken water heater is more than just a mild inconvenience—it can disrupt your whole day! The good news is, with Blind & Sons by your side, you don’t have to deal with a broken water heater for long. Let our licensed, experienced Akron plumbers diagnose and repair the problem quickly so you can get back to your day.
Common Water Heater Problems
Is your water heater acting up? The knowledgeable plumbers at Blind & Sons can perform the repair you need, whether we originally installed your water heater or not. We fix problems with traditional water heaters, tankless water heaters, hybrid water heaters, and more.
Some of the most common issues we diagnose and repair include:
- No hot water
- Not enough hot water
- Leaking water heater
- Water pressure problems
- Tank corrosion
- Malfunctioning pilot light or gas burner
Signs You Need Water Heater Repair
It’s best to call a plumber as soon as you notice any signs of trouble from your water heater. In most cases, the problem won’t fix itself—it will only get worse over time. The faster you act, the lower your repair costs are bound to be, and the better chance you have of prolonging the life of your water heater.
Here’s what to look out for:
- Discolored water from the hot water tap
- Odd-smelling hot water
- Strange sounds or odors coming from the water heater
- Visible rust or signs of corrosion on the water heater
- Leaking water heater
- Water that takes too long to heat up
- Water that goes cold while the tap is still on
- Rising water heating bills
If you’re experiencing any of these issues with your water heater, contact Blind & Sons at (330) 753-7711.
We are confident that our experienced team can pinpoint the problem and provide the repairs you need to restore reliable access to hot water in your Northeast Ohio home. And if we think repairs won’t restore your system, we’ll explain why you’re better off considering water heater replacement instead!
What to Expect During Water Heater Repair
Your water heater should perform reliably most of the time. When it does break down, you need a dependable plumber in Akron who can perform a job well done the first time around. Here’s what to expect from the team at Blind & Sons:
- Careful water heater inspection
- Accurate diagnosis
- Explanation of your repair options, with accurate price estimates for each
- No hidden fees or overtime charges, even for after-hours service
- Professional recommendations about which repair option to choose
- Honest, upfront answers to any questions you have
- Professional, efficient water heater repair
- Performance testing to ensure the repair was successful
- Complete cleanup of the work area
- Excellent customer service and your 100% satisfaction guaranteed
Schedule Water Heater Repair in Northeast Ohio
For first-rate water heater repair from local plumbers you can trust, turn to Blind & Sons. We offer a full array of water heater services, so we’ve got you covered no matter what job you need done. We are also backed by over 80 years of experience and generous repair warranties so that you can call us with confidence.
The next time you need water heater repair in Akron, Cleveland, Barberton, or the surrounding area, please contact us online or call (330) 753-7711. We’re here for you 24 hours a day at no extra charge.