Air Conditioner Maintenance in Northeast Ohio
Our AC technicians have been serving Ohio homeowners for decades now, offering cost-effective services that put your comfort and needs first. We’ve built our business around being reliable and an absolute authority in our field! So when you want experts you can trust that offer all the service you need, count on us for all of your maintenance needs.
Air Conditioning Maintenance in Northeast Ohio
At Blind & Sons we handle maintenance from top to bottom, offering a full 19-point inspection that leaves no stone unturned and no connection unchecked! We want you to get the most out of your air conditioning equipment, and so we take great care to ensure the system is fully optimized and ready to take on the full brunt of the summer season.
We even go the extra mile by double-checking the entire service. By the time a Blind & Sons technician leaves your home they’ll be 100% certain that they’ve done everything they can to keep your system working its best!
Want to get additional benefits, perks, and even more from your air conditioner maintenance? Ask a Blind & Sons team member about joining an MVP!
Blind & Sons 19-Step Precision Tune-Up
After reviewing hundreds of repair calls, we discovered that more than 50% of these calls could have been avoided with regular maintenance. So, we developed a comprehensive 19-point air conditioning tune-up that reduces expensive repairs and increases your system’s efficiency (saving you money).
Your Blind & Sons technician will perform a 19-step precision tune-up and professional cleaning:
- Inspect thermostat for proper operation, calibrate, and level
- Inspect air filter
- Inspect blower motor
- Inspect indoor evaporator coil and pan
- Inspect condensate drain line for flow
- Check supply and return air temperature differential
- Inspect ductwork for energy loss
- Inspect condition of condenser cabinet, for proper balance and sheet metal integrity
- Inspect condenser coil
- Verify refrigerant flow, and levels, along with operating pressures
- Inspect electrical disconnect box and fuses for proper rating
- Inspect condition of high and low voltage wiring
- Test and inspect all capacitors for proper rating, voltage, and condition
- Test and inspect contactor for burnt or pitted contacts
- Inspect condenser fan motor, and blade operation
- Lube all moving parts when necessary or applicable
- Inspect compressor- Monitor, amp draw, voltage, meg ohm, along with checking wiring connections
- Inspect service valves for refrigerant leaks, and security
- Inspect safety devices and surge protection for proper operation
Our Maintenance Value Plan (MVP) customers also receive these special exclusive services:
- Disassemble condenser cabinet and water wash coil, remove debris
- Apply cabinet protection treatment to extend life of unit
- Drain treatment solution in condensate drain
Not an MVP? Learn about all the benefits!
The Benefits of Routine AC Maintenance
For many, the idea of maintenance is that it’s an obligation, or an annoyance. But this is just not true at all. While we might go close to calling it an obligation, the benefits of the service ensure the process is worth it! By signing on with Blind & Sons you stand to gain:
- Better cooling performance. By optimizing and fully calibrating your equipment you’ll notice considerably more cooling power, and a far more reliable AC system.
- Lower energy costs. Streamlined systems get their process done faster and more efficiently, directly impacting and reducing the amount of electricity the system has to eat up on a daily basis.
- Less repairs. It’s a fact that statistically most repairs could be outright avoided if the homeowner gets routine maintenance service. It’s a great way to minimize unexpected costs!
- A longer lived cooling system. Want your AC to last the 10, 15, or 20 years it was projected to? Be sure to get maintenance service and you’re far more likely to see it!
Complete Cooling Maintenance in Ohio with Blind & Sons
Your neighbors have been trusting the team at Blind & Sons for decades. Want to know why? It’s because when you call on us you’re the priority! Peerless service and trustworthy, cost-effective solutions are just how we do business. So when you need cooling maintenance in Northeast Ohio, you know you can contact Blind & Sons at any time!