Sewage & Sewer Line Buildup Unclogging Service
A clogged sewer line can quickly bring your daily life grinding to a halt, and it’s one type of clog that a plunger won’t help. If you don’t get a main sewer line clog taken in time, you risk significant flooding and damage to your entire plumbing system.
How To Tell When Your Main Sewer Lines Are Clogged
Your home has numerous drain lines connected to any appliance that drains the water, such as sinks, tubs, and toilets. The main sewer line collects the water from all these drain lines and sends it to the sewer or a septic tank. When you have buildups or blockages in your main sewer line, you’ll find that water is appearing in unexpected places. You might flush the toilet and see water welling from the tub drain or find the sink overflows after using the washing machine.
There are several ways to spot a clogged sewer line in the basement before it turns into a complete blockage:
- Murky water: Water will start to back up in tubs and showers, and its waste material turns the liquid dark. It will also have a strong odor.
- Slow drains: Over time, you’ll notice that water starts to pool when you run it and takes longer to drain after you turn the water off. This is a crucial sign the buildup is getting worse.
- Strange sounds: If you hear a gurgling sound when using fixtures, it’s because of water and air bubbles forming. The sounds may not come from the fixtures themselves.
- Clogged fixtures: Because the main sewer line connects to all the others, all drains in your home may stop working. If your toilet line is clogged or sinks are not draining, a sewage pipe blockage may be the culprit.
What To Do About a Clogged Sewer Line
Once you’ve noticed signs of a clogged drain line, the most important thing to do is turn off the water to avoid flooding and prevent the issue from worsening. Then call Blind & Sons, and we’ll identify the problem via video inspection and clean out the drain line. If the issue is causing flooding and other unpleasant results, don’t hesitate to use our plumbing repair services. Our professional technicians are skilled, experienced, and ready to quickly rid your sewer line of buildup and blockage.
Sewer Line Unclogging
When clogs and degradation lead to backups and leaks, you’ll need a thorough sewer cleaning team to clear your pipes. Many homeowners only pay attention to their sewer lines when they fail, but routine clear-outs will:
- Reduce the severity of future blockages
- Make blockages more accessible
- Reduce the cost of repair services & maintenance expenses
- Prevent flooding that can destroy your foundation and flooring
- Reduce the buildup of dangerous gases
- Ensure that your sewer system doesn’t cause unpleasant odors in your home
- Improve your water pressure
- Help prevent pipe degradation and corrosion.
Sewer cleaning is a preventative solution that reduces the debris buildup that ultimately leads to clogs. Blockages can cause severe damage and can even cause structural problems in your foundation.
Your main sewer line is a crucial part of your plumbing system, and when it fails, it can have a lasting impact on your health and home. Our certified plumbing team relies on the leading detection methods and diagnostics. We can access hard-to-reach pipes deep underground without excavation, reducing costs.