Superior Furnace Installation Services in Akron, Ohio
Installing a new furnace in Akron, OH, is a tricky job. That’s where the Blind & Sons team of furnace installation experts comes in. Blind & Sons is a family-owned HVAC company serving Northeast Ohio since 1937. We guarantee our work will be 100% satisfactory, from our family to yours.
Is a Furnace Right for My Home? A Guide
To determine if a furnace is right for your home, there are a few factors to consider. It’s helpful to consult a professional HVAC company like Blind & Sons when choosing a new furnace.
- Fuel type: Consider the appropriate fuel type for your area in Akron, OH. The most used fuel types include propane, natural gas, and electricity. While natural gas is most common, it may not be available if you live in a rural area.
- Heating load: Next, find your home’s heating load, which includes factors such as location, climate, insulation, and your home’s size. An inaccurately sized furnace will not heat your home entirely or cycle on and off too often, causing excessive wear and tear.
- Zoning & thermostats: If your home has different heating needs, zoning systems will allow you to control the temperature in different parts of your home. This is an excellent choice if one area is always much warmer or cooler than other areas.
- Energy-efficiency: Everyone loves to save money, and choosing an energy-efficient furnace can lower energy bills and provide a better return on investment. Plus, you can look for energy-efficiency rebates and incentives to reduce your investment costs.
- Maintenance & warranty: Think about the furnace maintenance costs you’ve accumulated over recent years. Newer furnaces need less maintenance, and you can always find a good warranty for your purchase. Blind & Sons also offers a Maintenance Value Plan for homeowners in Akron, OH, which helps you keep up with regular maintenance.
Benefits of Installing a Furnace
Because Akron, OH, has cold winters, you need optimal heating for your home to stay comfortable and prevent your pipes from freezing. Installing a new furnace has many benefits, which include:
- Efficient heating: Furnaces provide efficient heating throughout your home, which can be an improvement over older types of heating. Modern furnaces have higher efficiency ratings, meaning a higher portion of energy is converted into heat.
- Improved air quality: Newer furnaces come with advanced air filtration systems that help to remove dust, pollen, and other allergens from the air.
- Reliability: When regularly maintained, furnaces are a reliable source of heating that can last for many years without interruption.
- Increased property value: Potential buyers consider the age of a furnace when buying a home. A newer furnace will attract buyers because of its efficiency and high quality.
- Safety features: When you choose a newer furnace for your home, you’re investing in safety features, such as automatic shut-off and carbon monoxide detectors.
Don’t wait to upgrade your home’s furnace. Blind & Sons can get the job done quickly and efficiently so you can warm up after a cold day outside.
Why Choose Blind & Sons
Call Blind & Sons today for the most expertise with furnace installations in Akron, OH. Because we care about our community, Blind & Sons offers 24/7 emergency services with no overtime fees. Our expertly trained HVAC technicians are ready to tackle your furnace installation project.