Superior Furnace Installation Services in Akron, Ohio
In-depth experience matters for successful furnace installation. That’s why Blind & Sons is Akron’s first name in heating system installs! In business since 1937, our family-owned HVAC company has close to 50,000 furnace installations and replacements to our credit. We have the expertise to make sure your new heating system is properly sized and installed, and the dedication to guarantee your complete satisfaction!
What to Expect from Our Furnace Installation Services
- Well-organized team: We work quickly and efficiently, yet with great attention to detail when installing your new furnace.
- Respect for your home: Our installation technicians will leave your home as neat and clean as we found it. We use plenty of drop cloths to prevent any mess and wear shoe covers to protect your floors.
- Furnace installation expertise: As a trusted HVAC contractor here in Akron, Blind & Sons makes sure our team receives the latest factory training so that we don’t rely only upon our years of experience. Furnace equipment, energy-efficiency standards, and installation best practices are always being refined. We stay up to date so you get the best service.
- Testing and double-checks: Your furnace replacement is not complete until we verify that it’s operating correctly and use our installation checklist to make sure we don’t neglect any detail.
- Exceeding your expectations: This is our goal with every heating system we install. We take pride in doing our best work for each and every customer.
Furnace Installation FAQs for Akron Homeowners
Why is heating system sizing so important? What if my furnace is undersized? You should be able to rely upon your new furnace to supply heat efficiently and consistently. An undersized furnace will work extra hard trying to keep pace with your home’s heating needs—and consume lots of energy/fuel in doing so. This compromises your home comfort and pushes energy bills higher. Is an oversized heating system bad? The consequences are similar to undersizing your furnace. With an oversized system, you’ll waste money and get poor energy efficiency and compromised comfort. With an oversized furnace, you’re paying extra for more heating capacity than you really need. The high-capacity furnace, meant for a much larger space, will provide heat too quickly, causing the system to short-cycle. This strains the system and can lead to a furnace breakdown. How should I care for my new furnace? Changing your filter monthly is all you need to do! When you sign up for our annual maintenance service, we’ll take care of the rest. We’ll inspect, clean, and lubricate your furnace (ideally in fall) each year to make sure you get safe, energy-efficient performance and superior comfort from your new system well into the future. How does your 100% guarantee work? We meet your expectations – or your money back! Our guarantee is multi-faceted. See all the details of our satisfaction, performance, no-lemon, and investment guarantees! Bring us your toughest questions about new furnaces and installation. Call us at (330) 753-7711 or contact us online today.
Schedule Furnace Installation or Replacement with Our Experts in Akron, OH
As winter approaches, remember the HVAC company you can always count on—Blind & Sons! We’re ready to meet all your heating installation, replacement, repair, and system maintenance needs in Akron and surrounding areas. With us, doing a great job for you is a matter of family pride! Get the high-quality furnace equipment, along with expert installation, that you and your family truly deserve. Contact us online or call (330) 753-7711 for satisfaction-guaranteed furnace installation in Greater Akron, OH today!