Air Conditioner Services in Akron & Northeast Ohio
The humidity and heat we encounter on a typical summer day in Ohio can’t be tamed by just any old cooling system. Is your air conditioner falling behind, operating poorly, or needing constant repairs? If you’re in the market for a less stressful and more effective cooling solution, the comfort experts at Blind & Sons can help!
Our team is fully trained, licensed, and certified, offering superior service and first-class comfort solutions. We can match your home with a state-of-the-art Lennox cooling system that offers both versatility and power at a price that’ll keep you feeling comfortable! For decades, the team at Blind & Sons has been serving Northeast Ohio. So, when you’re ready to get reliable service from experienced local HVAC professionals, just give us a call.
Don’t go another hot, sleepless night! We offer 24/7 emergency AC service so you never have to wait to get help for your cooling system’s needs. Contact Blind & Sons online now or call (330) 753-7711 to schedule service.
Air Conditioner Services in Northeast Ohio
Since 1937, the team at Blind & Sons has been providing exceptional AC services and comfort solutions to homeowners across Akron and Northeast Ohio. This has given us a deep understanding of the fact that our clients need and deserve more than cookie-cutter solutions.
That’s why we offer services and systems tailored to meet your unique needs. Whether you’re looking for repairs, maintenance, or replacement, Blind & Sons is the team you can trust.
Air Conditioner Installation
At Blind & Sons, we take a comprehensive approach to HVAC installation services. Each project begins with a full assessment of your home and your cooling needs. From there, we can match you with your best-fit options and handle the complete installation process. This ensures both superior comfort and optimal efficiency.
We install a variety of cooling systems from standard central air to ductless mini splits!
24-Hour Air Conditioner Repair
AC problems can cause major headaches and discomfort when temperatures rise outside! In minutes to a couple of hours, your home can go from comfy to unbearable. If your air conditioner won’t turn on, is making funny sounds, or is experiencing any other problems, we’ve got the solution! We can quickly diagnose and repair the problem to get your system back up and running again.
Air Conditioner Maintenance
Keeping your air conditioner in peak shape is the best way to head off problems before they begin. It’s also the best way to keep it running as efficiently as possible. The experts at Blind & Sons offer full-service maintenance to all types of cooling systems in Akron and Northeast Ohio homes. From inspecting and cleaning components to checking electrical connections and more, we’ll provide first-class maintenance service to keep your system in top condition year in and year out.
Click here to read more about the benefits of an air conditioner maintenance plan.
Do I Need to Call Blind & Sons for AC Repair?
Catching an air conditioning problem early is the best way to keep bigger issues from developing. Watch out for these common signs of cooling equipment trouble. As soon as you notice any of these red flags, contact us for AC repair service:
- Weird noises. Clanks, bangs, and squeaks—you should always pay attention to these! Weird noises usually mean component problems, and these need attention fast.
- Leaking. Whether it’s water or refrigerant, you don’t want your cooling system turning your utility room into an indoor pool. Call Blind & Sons for AC repairs whenever your unit is leaking.
- Warm or hot air. Be sure to check your air filter first to make sure it’s not dirty. If that doesn’t solve the problem, call our air conditioner repair team. We can efficiently diagnose and repair the underlying issue.
- Ice forming on the unit. Ice or frost can accumulate on either the exterior unit or the evaporator coils of the indoor unit. If you spot ice in either location, it’s time for air conditioner repair service.
- Increasing energy costs. Keep a close watch on your energy costs from month to month. Any upward trends can mean a loss of efficiency. And that can be a great early indicator of system problems that need professional attention and repairs.
If some rooms in your house are still hot and others are cool while your AC is running, you may need repairs. Check out some of these common causes and fixes for inconsistent temperatures, and if they don’t work, turn to our team!
Still wondering why your AC isn’t working? Read our article on the potential reasons why!
Lennox Air Conditioner Dealer in Northeast Ohio
At Blind & Sons:
- We offer a wide range of home air conditioners to fit every budget and comfort expectation in order to best serve you.
- We are a factory-authorized dealer of Lennox® air conditioners, a quality product we are proud to offer our customers.
- We offer 24-hour emergency AC service so you never have to wait for standard business hours to get your cooling system fixed. Day or night, we’re here, ready to help repair and restore your AC system.
- We offer Maintenance Value Plans (MVPs) to make it easier and more affordable than ever to keep your cooling system well maintained. Along with regular tune-ups, our MVPs come with discounts, priority service, and other great benefits!
- We offer excellent financing options.
- We take the guesswork out of choosing a new home air conditioner.
Lennox® Premier Dealer
Although we service all makes and models of air conditioners, there’s something different about a Lennox air conditioner. Lennox is widely recognized as a top name in home cooling and heating, offering advanced technology to deliver superior comfort and unmatched energy savings.
Rest assured that, with our more than 75 years’ experience as a Lennox Premier Dealer, we are offering you the most reliable and most efficient air conditioners available. Below are some of the best Lennox central air conditioners Blind & Sons offers.
Lennox® air conditioners come with our exclusive 100% satisfaction guarantee.
Fast, Reliable, Top-Quality Air Conditioning Services throughout Akron & Northeast Ohio
When you want air conditioner services that put your comfort and home first, you trust the experts at Blind & Sons. Ohio homeowners have been relying on us for all types of AC services for decades. Whether you need routine maintenance, expert advice, an AC replacement, or 24/7 emergency AC services, Blind & Sons has you covered!
Day or night, you can call us at (330) 753-7711 or contact us online for any type of cooling system service in the Northeast Ohio area!
Common Questions About Air Conditioners
Can I install central air in my home?
Most homes can support a central air system if you’re willing to commit to all the ductwork necessary and the space for the central unit. In cases where central air isn’t reasonable, heat pump-based systems like ductless mini-splits or geothermal systems can offer you a lot of leeway as they run refrigerant lines instead of ductwork and put the main units outside of your home.
When should I replace my air conditioner?
The goal should be to replace your air conditioner when it’s most financially beneficial to you; what this means depends on your circumstances. If your unit keeps needing to be repaired, or the repairs are big and pricey, it might be worth it to replace it soon instead of waiting for it to get older, even if it’s comparatively new. If your energy costs are going up due to old technology or wear and tear, that’s also a reason to replace it.
How long does an air conditioner usually last?
A well-maintained air conditioner is expected to last between 15 and 20 years before it needs to be replaced, though as we discussed before, you might want to replace it earlier for a number of reasons. You might need repairs here and there, but regular maintenance visits also keep these repairs smaller and more affordable.
Why does my air conditioner keep freezing up?
This can be caused by any number of problems, and most of them will require professional help. The first thing you should check is whether the filter is clogged or there is any sort of obstruction of airflow. If this is the case, wait for your system to thaw, then run the fan only for a bit, and see it if everything works fine. If it freezes again, you might have refrigerant problems, evaporator coil problems, blower motor problems, drainage problems, etc.
What can I do to keep my air conditioner costs down?
Annual maintenance can significantly affect your overall air conditioning costs. A tune-up will not only help ensure your air conditioner lasts for its entire lifespan without failing early, but it will also reduce your energy costs by keeping the unit running efficiently, allow you to identify and correct problems while they’re still cheap to fix, etc.
Neighbors We are committed to bringing our
community fast, affordable home