Furnaces Services in Akron & Northeast Ohio
“When you are in the market to replace your furnace, we hope you’ll turn to Blind & Sons. We make it our job to educate you on the options that you have and offer the best solutions for your Ohio home.”
-Bill McManigal, Sales Manager, Blind & Sons
The cold months of winter can be brutal, especially in Northeast Ohio. So, home comfort is essential, and choosing a quality furnace is vital for your home and family.
At Blind & Sons:
- We offer a wide range of furnaces to fit every budget and comfort expectation while stocking a variety of heating systems in order to best serve you.
- We are a factory-authorized dealer of Lennox™ furnaces, a quality brand we are proud to offer our customers.
- We offer 24-hour emergency repair in the event your furnace breaks. We’re available when you need us most.
- We offer an MVP Maintenance Agreement, ensuring that you receive a discount to maintain your heating system and avoid breakdowns.
- We offer special financing to our customers.
- We help you take the guesswork out of choosing the right furnace.
Contact us online now to schedule furnace services, including furnace repair and replacement, in the Akron, OH area!
How Long Does a Gas Furnace Last?
Modern furnaces typically last about a decade or longer. Beyond that time frame, their efficiency tends to decrease, costing you more money for the same performance. Each year, technological advances increase heating system efficiencies even further, making a furnace replacement upgrade a smart investment for your home’s efficiency and your energy bills.
Should I Repair or Replace My Furnace?
The answer is: it depends. If your furnace is relatively new and doesn’t need repairs often, a repair is likely the right choice. However, if your furnace displays one or more of these warning signs, a replacement is probably the wiser option:
- Your home simply never feels warm enough
- You have to turn the system up noticeably higher than you used to achieve the same comfort
- Your furnace needs repairs more than once per year (and you keep up with regular maintenance)
- Your furnace is a decade or older
If your gas furnace seems to be on its last leg, don’t fret! Blind & Sons is here to help.
Contact us online now to schedule furnace replacement in Northeast Ohio.
More Furnace FAQs
- What is the best furnace brand? There are many high-quality finance options out there, but we recommend finding Lennox. Lennox offers superior design and a wide range of options and offers furnaces built to outlast and outperform other models.
- What are the different types of furnaces? Furnaces come in a wide range of types these days including electric, oil, natural gas, hybrids, and some additional versions of high-efficiency electric. Which works best for you depends on a variety of factors.
- What does a new furnace cost? Depending on the type of furnace and its efficiency ratings, the price of a furnace can vary quite a lot. However, if you seek a replacement at the right time, it’s nearly always worth more than dealing with an old, out of date unit.
- What size furnace do I need for a 1000 square-foot house? Most Ohio homes need a furnace that supplies roughly 35-40 BTUs of heating per square foot.
Lennox™ Furnace Services
Blind & Sons services all makes and models of furnaces, but we’re proud to be an authorized dealer of Lennox furnaces. With several options to choose from, we will help you find what’s best to suit your family’s needs.
Our Lennox furnace options include:
Signature Collection Gas Furnace
The Signature Collection heating system is leading the market in efficiency, quiet operation, and comfort that create an environment of perfectly heated and cooled air. It is the quietest and most efficient gas furnace you can get for your home.
- Efficiency rating of up to 98.2% AFUE
- Dual-fuel capability to enhance comfort and fuel efficiency by combining the SLP98V Variable-Capacity Gas Furnace with an electric heat pump
- iComfort-enabled technology for your smart home
- SilentComfort technology for the ultimate in quiet, consistent flow of air for enhanced comfort, efficiency and humidity control.
- Precise Comfort technology for automatic heat and airflow adjustments
- AirFlex technology for custom settings to meet your home’s specific comfort requirements
- SunSource Solar Modules for reducing your heating and cooling bills by up to 50%
- ENERGY STAR® qualified for high energy efficiency
Elite Series Gas Furnace
The Elite Series home heating system will provide a wide variety of upgraded heating products and energy efficiency rate that can save you hundreds of dollars in energy cost each year. Here are features of EL296V High-Efficiency, Two-Stage Gas Furnace:
- Efficiency rating of 96% AFUE
- ENERGY STAR® qualified
- Dual-fuel capability
- Variable speed blower motor for a quiet, consistent flow of air for enhanced comfort, efficiency and humidity control
- SilentComfort technology
- Enhanced humidity control for a controlled flow of heated and cooled air throughout your home
Merit Series Gas Furnace
The Merit Series heating system is high quality, dependable, and reliable and offers you a valuable heating solution for a comfortable home, all without a lot of noise. Here are the features of the ML195 Gas Furnace:
- Efficiency rating of 95% AFUE
- Dual-fuel capability
- Sealed blower compartment for minimal losses and maximal efficiency and comfort, featuring less than 1% leakage at 1.0” ESP
- Stainless steel secondary heat exchanger so the furnace can reach high efficiency levels by capturing additional heat
- Robust blower assembly for above-industry-standard airflow for even temperatures and improved comfort for your home
Schedule Furnace Services in the Akron, OH Area
Our winters can certainly be harsh in Northeast Ohio. At Blind & Sons, we’re here for all of your heating repair, installation, or replacement needs in the Akron, Barberton, and surrounding areas so you can stay comfortable.
Contact us online now to schedule furnace repair, replacement, or installation in Northeast Ohio!
Do we offer furnace services in your neighborhood?
View our service coverage area.