Career Opportunities at Blind & Sons
Do Your Best, Work With The Best, Be Recognized As The Best
Our customers experience an extraordinary level of service because we deliver…
- Prompt service, usually the same day
- Friendly, compassionate, highly-skilled people
- Respect for customers and their property
- Honest, professional experience
- Guaranteed satisfaction
Taking care of employees means…
- Working in a clean, safe and ethical environment
- Modern trucks – comfortable, well-organized and fully-stocked
- Ongoing skills and customer satisfaction
- Steady, year-round work
- Supportive management who coach and nurture
- Top-tier wages and liberal employee and family benefit programs
- A team atmosphere where we help each other do our best
To deliver the best service to our customers, our personal character standards are high. You must bring…
- An attitude of caring and helping people
- Enthusiasm for helping others, sharing your ideas, skills and growth
- A desire to work with people who enjoy having fun
- An honest, courteous and professional approach to all that you do
- A valid driver’s license
- Good communication skills – both verbal and written
- A clean driving record for the past three years and never a suspension
- A drug-free lifestyle
Is this you? If it is, we want to work with you. We welcome your application.
Here is a sample of some of the many benefits that Blind & Sons offers:
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Short Term Disability Insurance
- Long Term Disability Insurance
- Term Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off Plan
- Technical Training
- Incentive Compensation Programs
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
HVAC Service Technicians:
Looking for experienced technicians with at least 3 to 5 years residential or light commercial experience. Must be capable of diagnosing and troubleshooting air conditioners, gas furnaces, and heat pumps. Must be EPA certified. NATE certified a plus. Valid OH drivers license a must.
Looking for experienced plumbers with at least 3 to 5 years residential or commercial service experience. Must be capable of repairing and replacing fixtures, sinks, toilets, water heaters, garbage disposals, pumps, water and sewer piping and drain cleaning, etc. Valid OH drivers license a must.
Looking for experienced installers with at least 3 to 5 years residential or light commercial experience. Must be capable of installing new air conditioners, gas furnaces, and heat pumps. Installers must be EPA certified. NATE certified a plus. Valid OH drivers license a must.
Looking for experienced electricians with at least 3 to 5 years residential or light commercial service experience. Must be capable of rewiring, service upgrades and basic circuitry. Valid OH drivers license a must.
Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) Technicians:
Looking for reliable technicians to join our indoor air quality team. Must be capable of installing humidifiers, dehumidifiers and cleaning ducts. Valid OH drivers license a must.