UV Lamp Air Purification System Installation in Northeast Ohio
Your home’s indoor air quality is incredibly important. Experts agree that keeping your home free of dust, dirt, bacteria, and other unwanted particles is key to optimal long-term health. One of the best ways to purify your home’s air and drastically improve indoor air quality is with an ultraviolet (UV) lamp.
At Blind & Sons, our team offers top-of-the-line UV lamp air purifiers, backed by expert installation service. Whenever you’re ready to breathe easier in your Northeast Ohio home, simply contact the team at Blind & Sons to find out more about our UV lamps and other indoor air quality solutions.
Benefits of UV Lamp Air Purification Systems
You have plenty of great options to choose from when it comes to boosting your Northeast Ohio home’s air quality, including air filtration systems, humidifiers, and more. So what does a UV purifier offer that these other options don’t? Quite a lot, actually! By installing an air purifier in your Akron home, you can benefit from:
- Mold and bacteria removal – Not only are UV-C lamps germicidal, they’re also effective at killing all harmful organic materials that are commonly found in indoor air. These systems will break down organic particles, and then trap them within a carbon filter, totally removing mold and most common bacteria.
- Home odor neutralizing – UV air purifiers are highly effective at removing odor-causing particles like smoke, cooking oils, chemical agents, pet dander, and more.
- Maintain a cleaner home – Like most filtration systems, a UV lamp air purifier incorporates a hardy filtration medium that can trap and remove dust, skin cells, pet dander, and more. This means less time dealing with a dusty home!
- Environmentally friendly air purification – UV-C generating lamps don’t require the use of chlorine or other harsh chemicals commonly found in filtration or purification systems. This means a safer home, and a more eco-friendly way to improve air quality.
Why Choose Blind & Sons?
When you choose Blind & Sons for UV lamp installation in Northeast Ohio, you can be confident you’re getting:
- Exceptional HVAC services and state-of-the-art air purification products
- Industry-leading warranties and guarantees
- An expert team that is fully committed to total satisfaction—if our air purification equipment and installation service don’t meet your expectations, we’ll make it right and do whatever it takes to earn 100% satisfaction!
Our team will take special care to address the factors contributing to poor indoor air quality in your home. We’re skilled at devising custom solutions based on our customers’ homes, needs, and budgets.
We’re ready to help you enjoy cleaner air! To find out how a UV lamp air purification system can help or get a quote on a new system or installation service, just contact our team today at (330) 753-7711.
How UV Lamps Work to Purify Air in Your Home
Most air filtration systems use HEPA filters to trap dirt, dust, and other unwanted particles. With UV lamps, however, ultraviolet light technology is used to prevent viruses, mold, mildew, and microorganisms from reproducing and circulating throughout homes.
UV light attacks these organisms at the genetic level, keeping them from producing in large numbers. These air purification systems can be installed with all types of HVAC systems, from furnace and heating systems to AC units and more.
Many times, a UV lamp air purification system will be used with a traditional air filter to optimize the purification process through prevention and elimination.
Contact Blind & Sons to Breathe Easier in Your Northeast Ohio Home
Don’t settle for poor air quality in your Akron, OH home. By having your home’s air purified through ultraviolet light technology, you can enjoy more comfort, a cleaner home, and peace of mind that you and your family are breathing clean air!