Emergency Heating Repair in Cleveland & Akron, Ohio
With temperatures falling below freezing, winter is no time to wait for heating repairs in Akron and Northeast Ohio. At Blind & Sons, we never want our neighbors to wait in dangerously low temperatures. That’s why we offer 24/7 emergency heating repair — with no overtime charges! Call us anytime, day or night, and we’ll soon be on our way to restore your heating. We’ve been keeping homes in Northeast Ohio warm since 1937, and we’ve built a reputation for responsiveness and high-quality service.
For emergency heating repair in Northeast Ohio, trust the company with 80+ years of keeping your neighbors warm. Contact Blind & Sons online or call us 24/7 at (330) 753-7711 for immediate assistance!
When To Call for Emergency Heating Repairs
It can be difficult to know when you need emergency heating repair and when an issue can wait until the next day. In some cases, it may not be that cold outside and your home may hold its heat fairly well. Take a look at the factors below to help you determine when you need emergency heating repair:
- Is it extremely cold outside? If your heating system has broken down and temperatures are in the 40s or lower, your home will soon be too cold for comfort. Once the temperature falls below 20 degrees, you run the risk of pipes freezing and bursting, so don’t wait to call for heating repair!
- Do you smell gas? If you heat your home with natural gas, a malfunctioning heater might cause a gas leak. If you smell any gas at all, don’t wait around to call for heating repair. The best thing to do is get everyone out of the house, contact 911, then call for emergency heating repair.
- Is your boiler leaking? If you have a boiler, a leak could result in severe property damage. Call for repair to get the leak taken care of as soon as possible.
- Is your heating system making loud noises? If your heating system is suddenly making alarming noises such as banging, grinding, knocking, screeching, whistling, or scraping, this is a sign that something is loose or misaligned. Allowing it to continue operating can result in massive damage to your system, so turn it off and call for repair immediately.
- Is your heating system causing electrical issues? If your lights are suddenly flickering or a circuit is tripping when your heating system cuts on, this could mean that something is wrong with your electrical system. Don’t wait to have it checked out since electrical issues can be dangerous.
- Is your furnace at least 15 years old?
- Are you constantly adjusting your thermostat?
- Have you noticed a steady increase in your heating bills?
Not sure whether you need emergency heating repair? Call Blind & Sons and our friendly customer service representatives can help determine if an emergency repair is needed. Call us day or night at (330) 753-7711 or contact us online!
Types of Heating Systems We Service
At Blind & Sons, our NATE-certified HVAC technicians receive extensive training on all types of heating systems. We offer a full range of emergency heating system repairs for:
- Ductless Split Systems
- Heat Pumps
- Air Handlers
- Hybrid Heat™ Systems
- Natural Gas & Electric Furnaces
- Boilers, including the complete line of Weil-McLain boilers
Furnace Repair in Northeast Ohio
When your furnace acts up, our heating repair experts can diagnose the problem and provide the right solution. If we determine furnace repair isn’t going to be your best option, we’ll tell you why we recommend furnace replacement — and we’ll help you find the best furnace to meet your needs and your budget! We’re proud to be an authorized dealer of Lennox furnaces.
24/7 Boiler Repairs
A functioning boiler is essential for Northeast Ohio homes. So, if your boiler simply can’t keep up — or it’s completely broken down — contact a boiler repair expert at Blind & Sons. We’ll use our expertise, as well as the industry’s most advanced tools and techniques, to restore your boiler and your access to dependable heat.
Heat Pump Repair for Northeast Ohio Homes
Heat pumps offer a versatile, unique heating option for Akron-area homeowners. But if your heat pump can’t meet your heating needs, Blind & Sons can help. When it comes to heat pump problems, we’ve seen and fixed it all! Plus, we repair all types and brands of heat pumps. That can give you peace of mind that when you call Blind & Sons for heat pump repair, we’ll deliver the solutions you need to restore your system and your comfort!
We Also Repair Ductless HVAC Systems
As efficient and unique as ductless mini-split systems may be, they’re not at all immune to the same problems that any home HVAC system is subject to. When something goes wrong with your equipment in Northeast Ohio, you can count on the experienced ductless repair service team at Blind & Sons. We provide prompt, top-notch repair service that is both cost-efficient and dependable.
Why Choose Blind & Sons for Emergency Heating Repair?
A heater breakdown in the winter is an emergency situation. If that happens to you, you deserve an HVAC company that will respond quickly, take the situation seriously, and offer affordable and effective repair options. At Blind & Sons, we have 80+ years of experience keeping homes warm in Northeast Ohio and Akron. We’re committed to your comfort, safety, and total satisfaction, so count on us for the quick heating repair you need!
When you choose Blind & Sons, you can expect:
- Fast and reliable emergency service with no overtime charges
- The highest-quality repairs and service for all types of thermostats, heating units, and furnaces systems
- Industry-leading warranties and guarantees for peace of mind
- Dependable, budget-friendly solutions
- Excellent customer service with 100% satisfaction guaranteed
- A friendly, family-owned touch
Don’t wait in the cold — call Blind & Sons for 24/7 emergency heating repair in Akron, Cleveland, Barberton, and surrounding areas of Northeast Ohio. Call us day or night at (330) 753-7711 or contact us online!