Generator Repair in Akron, Barberton & Northeast Ohio
Setting up a whole-home generator for your Akron home provides one of the best protective measures a homeowner can have. But if your generator has taken on damage, isn’t responding to outages correctly, or is otherwise failing you when you need it most, you need the guidance of an experienced electrician to administer generator repairs.
Blind & Sons is a full-service electrical contractor, offering a full range of generator services and care including maintenance, repair, and replacements. If your generator won’t start or requires routine inspections, you can trust our decades of experience and commitment to superior service to see you through.
Causes of Generator Issues
Generators aren’t a particularly complex machine, but they do require a fair few parts and systems to run effectively in order to provide power. Some of the most common causes of a generator malfunction that our team sees include:
- Worn-out or damaged belts
- Low fuel or a fuel leak
- Old generator oil or coolant
- Dead battery
- Lack of proper maintenance
Think you may be experiencing a common generator problem? Reach out to our generator repair team online to schedule an appointment for service!
Signs You Need to Schedule Generator Repair Services in Akron
While there are plenty of common reasons that a generator may fail, the majority of homeowners won’t be checking belts and testing batteries all the time. Instead, keep an eye and ear out for these clear signs that you need generator repair:
- Slow to start – Weak starting is often a sign that your generator hasn’t been getting routine generator maintenance. In these situations, parts may have worn down, or you may need generator oil replacement.
- Loud or strange noises – Unusual sounds very frequently mean a part has been damaged to the point of loosening or falling off. This can severely damage the generator, so we recommend that you don’t use the generator until it has been fixed!
- Signs of leaking around the generator – Moisture, oil, fuel, and coolant can all leak from your generator if it has been damaged or a hose has cracked.
- Poor power generation – Provided your generator installation was performed correctly, your generator should have no trouble keeping up with your home power needs.
Is your generator showing some signs that you need service? Call on our team for Akron generator repair by dialing (330) 753-7711!
Types of Generators We Service
As an experienced Generac generator contractor, Blind & Sons is proud to be able to offer a full range of services for all home generator systems. Whether you’re experiencing a major complication, a minor issue, or you need to schedule a semiannual generator maintenance service, you can count on our experts any time.
We offer generator repair and other generator services for:
- Whole-home generators
- Standby generators
- Gasoline generators
- Natural gas generators
- Propane generators
- Managed generator systems
- And more
Looking for Generac generator repair? Contact Blind & Sons now!
Schedule Generator Repair Service in Northeast Ohio
The electricians and generator specialists at Blind & Sons strive to be your superior single source for all of your generator service needs. Our team takes your comfort and safety seriously, meaning we show up as soon as possible and come equipped with a full range of parts so that we can ensure your repair service is simultaneously fast and precise.
Call our team for generator repair in Northeast Ohio and the Akron area — dial (330) 753-7711! You can also contact us online at any time!