Zoning Your Home in the Akron & Cleveland, Ohio Areas
“Zoning gives you the ability to divide your home into ‘zones’ separate areas that have similar heating and cooling needs, allowing you to control different areas of your home based upon occupancy and needs.”- John Turkal, Installation Mgr., Blind & Sons
How do I know if zoning makes sense for me?
- Do you have problems with temperatures varying from one floor of your home to another?
- Are any rooms seldom used such as a formal dining room or guest bedroom?
- Do you have internal areas of your home that tend to overheat or over cool?
- Are different family members comfortable at different temperatures?
- Are any rooms used for special purposes such as a home office or exercise room?
- Do you have any rooms that have unique cooling and heating requirements such as a sunroom, basement or bonus room?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, you should consider a Blind & Sons zoning system.
Customizing zones for perfect comfort in your home.
Our home zoning system is specially designed to allow your entire family to be comfortable, regardless of where they are in your home. With an integrated Zone System, your home can be divided and each independent zone will have its own zone sensor which will monitor and control the temperature in its area. As the day progresses, your family lives in different parts of the house. Now, you’ll be able to program each specific zone to be active or inactive depending on your schedule. For instance, you can set the bedrooms to be inactive during the day while the kitchen and living areas are active. Perhaps you have rooms that will be seldom used, such as a guest bedroom or formal living /dining room. The possibilities are endless and the results are very comforting.
Contact Blind & Sons for help setting up a customized, comfortable zoned system that’s just right for your lifestyle.