Medina Air Conditioning Repair & Replacement
Schedule 24-Hour HVAC Service
Without a properly running air conditioning system during the spring or summer in Medina, your home can get hot quickly. That’s why you need a trusted air conditioning and HVAC company to call on whenever your AC doesn’t seem to be working efficiently (or at all!). Blind & Sons has provided expert HVAC solutions to Medina and Northeast Ohio since 1937, and we have the reviews and reputation to back our experience up! Don’t go another night with air conditioning. Call us or contact us online to schedule AC service in Medina today.
24/7 AC Repair in Medina
Any hard-working appliance needs a fix from time to time during its 15-to-20-year life span. Air conditioner repairs will happen, so here’s a little more information for you about when to call for service:
Common air conditioning repairs:
According to the Department of Energy (and we would agree), the most common air conditioner problems requiring repair are:
- Refrigerant leaks
- Dirty filters and coils
- Compressor and fan control replacements
- Thermostat sensor problems
- Drainage problems
Some are common due to normal wear and tear, but most can be prevented with regular maintenance.
Call ASAP for AC Repair if:
- You hear weird noises: Clanks, bangs, and squeaks usually mean component problems, which need immediate attention.
- The unit is leaking: Whether it’s water or refrigerant, leaks are not supposed to happen and can get messy fast.
- It’s blowing warm or hot air inside: Be sure to check your air filter first to make sure it’s not dirty. After that, if your AC is running but not cooling down your home, call for a professional inspection.
- Ice is forming on the unit: Ice or frost can accumulate on either the exterior unit or the evaporator coils of the indoor unit. Regularly peek in on your units to make sure this isn’t happening. If it is, schedule an air conditioner repair service.
- Your energy costs go up: Keep a close watch on your energy bills from month to month. Any upward trends can mean a loss of efficiency. And that can be a great early indicator of system problems that need professional attention and repairs.
Air Conditioner Installation & Replacement in Medina
A new air conditioner is an exciting milestone for a homeowner! And thanks to modern technology and manufacturing, selecting, and installing air conditioners is easier than ever.
How Do You Know When Your AC Needs To Be Replaced?
The age of the unit is a significant factor in determining whether to replace your AC. However, ideally, you’ll want to replace your air conditioner when it’s most financially beneficial to you. For instance, if your unit constantly requires repairs or repairs are extensive and pricey, it might be worth replacing it sooner than later, even if it’s comparatively new. If your energy costs are going up due to old technology or wear and tear, that’s also a reason to replace it.
Benefits of a New Air Conditioner
Technology rapidly improves, especially when it comes to appliances. Yes, a 10-year air conditioner is only halfway through its life span, but if it’s not been well maintained or struggles to keep up, cutting your losses and upgrading to a new unit could be the better route. With technology advancements, the benefits of new air conditioners include:
- Greater efficiency
- Fewer repair costs and complications
- Better indoor air quality
- Improved warranties
Blind & Sons helps Medina homeowners through the process of purchasing a new furnace or air conditioner. We understand the thought of such a purchase is overwhelming at best, which is why our service team will guide you through a no-pressure consultation to determine a solution that’s comfortable for you.
Air Conditioning Maintenance & Tune-Ups
Like your mom nagging on you to eat your vegetables, we’re not-so-humbly reminding you to schedule regular maintenance for your air conditioner. Regular maintenance is the only way to ensure a major appliance’s efficiency savings and extended life span.
To help with this, we created our MVP maintenance plan that’s chock-full of benefits and incentives to keep you on your best behavior when it comes to taking care of your appliances.
What’s included in an air conditioner maintenance check?
Find out by looking at our 19-step cooling system tune-up.
Why Medina Customers Choose Blind & Sons for AC Services
When you partner with Blind & Sons, you benefit from a company that is:
- Family-owned and -operated for three generations.
- Supported by Trust Certified and NATE-certified team members.
- Credible — we are an Angi Super Service Award winner, and Better Business Bureau accredited business
- A Lennox premier dealer
- Backed by numerous references and industry affiliations
Partner with Blind & Sons today to experience truly exceptional AC, heating, plumbing, and electrical services. Contact us at (330) 423-0585.
Other air conditioner resources: