If you have rooms in your home that are too hot or too cold, contact a heating and cooling professional. He (or she) will be able to evaluate your home and identify the problem. Below are some good questions to ask the technician.
- Is my home’s insulation adequate?
- Are the air ducts well sealed?
- Is air distribution adequate for my home?
- Do I have areas of high humidity or moisture buildup in my home?
- Is my heating and cooling system operating as it should?
There are a variety of variables that can cause certain rooms to overheat and other to get too cold. It is important to contact a trained professional in these situations who can not only evaluate your problem but also offer solutions and make any necessary repairs.