Air Conditioning, Heating, Electrical & Plumbing Services in Rittman, OH
For home services in Rittman backed by a 100% satisfaction guarantee, turn to Blind & Sons. We’ve gladly served Rittman homeowners for over 80 years, growing and thriving thanks to referrals and repeat business.
Heating Services in Rittman, OH
We need our homes to shelter us from the brutal Rittman winter in warmth and comfort. Why put up with insufficient or unreliable heating when Blind & Sons is here to help with expert heating services, including:
- Furnace repairs
- Furnace installations
- Furnace replacement
- Furnace maintenance
- Heat pump services
- Ductless mini-split services
Furnace vs. Boilers: Which Is Right for You?
Boilers use hot water and steam to heat, while furnaces distribute hot air. Which is better will depend on how you prioritize the following factors:
- Installation: Heating installations are always complex and should be handled by professionals. However, furnaces are simpler to install, as boiler installation can take days, and furnaces only a few hours.
- Price: Furnaces are cheaper to purchase and install than boilers.
- Efficiency and performance: Boilers use less fuel than furnaces, as heating water uses less energy. You’ll save on energy and operating costs, which is good for your wallet and the environment.
- Maintenance: Boilers are easier to maintain than furnaces. They both need annual heating maintenance, but furnaces require a more involved cleaning, plus furnace filter changes every few months.
- Service life: A well-maintained furnace lasts longer than a boiler — 20 years, compared to 15 years.
- Allergies: If your family has allergies, a boiler might be best, as the hot air from furnaces can spread dust, pollen, and other allergens around your home.
- Freezing: Boilers transmit heat through pipes that could freeze and burst like the pipes in your plumbing system.
Air Conditioning Services in Rittman, OH
You want a prompt and capable AC repair company to call when your air conditioning malfunctions at the height of summer. Blind & Sons offers complete Rittman air conditioner services, including:
Signs You Need AC Repair
AC repairs should be prompt to prevent damage to your HVAC system and to minimize repair costs. Here’s a list of signs you need AC repair:
- Frequent cycling on and off
- Weak airflow
- Set temperature isn’t reached or maintained
- AC runs continuously
- Frozen components
- Loud or unusual noises
- Bad odors
Plumbing Services in Rittman, OH
We understand that plumbing issues are stressful for Rittman homeowners, so we’ve designed our comprehensive plumbing services to provide you with quick plumbing solutions when you need them. From installing water heaters and reverse osmosis systems to faucet repair and fixing burst pipes, Blind & Sons will deliver quality plumbing services fast.
Drain Cleaning Services
Blind & Sons offers a range of drain cleaning solutions to fix all clogged or slow drains:
- Video plumbing inspection: We feed a small camera cable into your pipes to get real-time video of the problem.
- Hydro jetting: This tool sprays intensely pressurized water to break up and clear blockages.
- Enzyme drain cleaning: Unlike chemical drain cleaners, environmentally friendly enzymatic drain cleaners use natural enzymes and bacteria to dissolve organic materials so clogs can easily pass through your pipes.
- Drain cabling: Some blockages can be cleared by feeding a metal cable down a drain, with different attachments chosen according to the type of buildup in the pipes.
- Drain repair: The things that pass through your pipes, from toys to harsh chemicals, can damage your drains. Our team can repair them to restore proper functionality.
- Sewer drain cleaning: Sewer drain cleaning can prevent severe consequences from buildup and blockages.
Electric Services in Rittman, OH
Our professional electricians keep a large stock of equipment and parts in every truck so that they’re prepared for any electrical problem you’re facing. We do repairs and install appliances, surge protection, whole-home generators, and more.
We’re also experts in breaker problems and panel upgrade solutions. Here are some common electrical panel issues:
- Physical damage: Water exposure and high humidity can corrode an electrical panel. Have a professional fix the panel and address the cause of the corrosion.
- Insufficient capacity: Flickering lights, tripped breakers, or excessive warmth around the electrical panel are all signs of an electrical capacity that doesn’t meet your home’s needs.
- Age: You may want to upgrade an old, outdated electrical panel before problems arise, particularly if you’re putting your home on the market soon.
- Overcrowding: Homes built before the 1990s usually have 100-amp panels rather than today’s standard 200. Since 100 amps isn’t enough for modern households, these panels tend to become overcrowded with crossed wires and double-tapped breakers.
Emergency Service in Rittman, OH
When you’re facing a home emergency like no heat in January or a cracked pipe and a flooded basement, repairs can’t wait until Monday morning. Blind & Sons understands, which is why we provide emergency plumbing, electrical, and HVAC repair 24/7, with no overtime charges.
Schedule your 24-hour emergency service in Rittman by calling (330) 753-7711 today!
Why Choose Blind & Sons?
At Blind & Sons, our technicians are fully certified specialists with the best hands-on training in the industry. We want experts who can provide comprehensive, customized solutions. We will only recommend what you need, whether that’s a professional repair, replacement equipment, or advice on preventative maintenance you can do yourself.