Solon, Ohio’s Most Reliable Heating & Air Conditioning Services
In Solon, Ohio, your home is likely one of Northeast Ohio’s most well-kept and valuable properties. Blind & Sons has served your local area since the 1930s! We know exactly how to take care of your home’s value by providing the most reliable service for its most essential functions: heating, air conditioning, plumbing, and electricity.
Are you having a problem with your heating or air conditioning systems right now? Give us a call! We provide 24/7 emergency services and prompt responses via online booking. Call (330) 753-7711 or schedule a service online. Don’t wait!
Why Solon, OH Homeowners Trust Blind & Sons
At Blind & Sons, we employ only the most skilled heating and air conditioning professionals. Our expert technicians complete 100 training hours each year and undergo routine testing to keep their skills sharp and updated on the latest technology. Our team is friendly, professional, and works toward your complete satisfaction.
Heating & Air Conditioning Services for Solon, OH
Proper heating and cooling are critical to the safety and comfort of your home. We know just how to keep you cool and dry during humid summers and warm and cozy during gusty winters. Here is some helpful information you’ll want to know about home heating and air conditioning:
Book one of our professional heating services to avoid an untimely breakdown during bitter Northeast, OH winters. Some of our signature heating services include:
- Emergency repairs
- Heat pumps
- Ductless systems
- Air handlers
- Hybrid Heat™
- Air quality services
Signs It’s Time for Furnace Repair
It’s not uncommon for a furnace to need a repair from time to time during its 10-to-20-year life span. Here’s how you can tell when that time has come:
- Uneven heating: If some rooms are hot and others won’t warm up, this could indicate an HVAC issue, whether insulation or ductwork. Either way, a properly functioning heating system should evenly heat your home. Call a professional if you notice apparent hot and cold spots throughout your house.
- Unusual sounds: A furnace will make all kinds of unusual sounds when something is worn out or struggling. Listen for squealing, rattling, or clanking. These could be anything from a tired motor to a damaged compressor or any number of component issues.
- Short cycles: Turning on and off frequently is a sign your heating system needs an inspection. Continually cycling during extremely cold temperatures may seem ordinary, but if the cycles are very short with only a few minutes of downtime in between, consider scheduling an inspection to be sure.
- Adjusting your thermostat more than usual: If you continue bumping up the temp, but your house just isn’t warming up, you’ll want to get an inspection. The thermostat could be faulty, or something else in your furnace could be malfunctioning.
Most of these symptoms can be treated with a standard repair or replacement. And many can be avoided altogether with regular maintenance checks each year!
Air Conditioning Services
Blind & Sons cooling and air conditioning services are as trusted as they come. Look no further than our three generations of expertise in:
- New AC replacements and installations
- Maintenance and emergency repairs
- Heat pumps and ductless systems
How Do You Know When Your AC Needs To Be Replaced?
The age of the unit is a significant factor in determining whether to replace your AC. However, ideally, you’ll want to replace your air conditioner when it’s most financially beneficial to you. For instance, if your unit constantly requires repairs or repairs are extensive and pricey, it might be worth replacing it sooner than later, even if it’s comparatively new. If your energy costs are going up due to old technology or wear and tear, that’s also a reason to replace it.
Call for AC Repair if:
- You hear weird noises: Clanks, bangs, and squeaks usually mean component problems, which need immediate attention.
- The unit is leaking: Whether it’s water or refrigerant, leaks are not supposed to happen and can get messy fast.
- Blowing warm or hot air inside: Be sure to check your air filter first to make sure it’s not dirty. After that, if your AC is running but not cooling down your home, call for a professional inspection.
- Ice is forming on the unit: Ice or frost can accumulate on either the exterior unit or the evaporator coils of the indoor unit. Regularly peek in on your units to make sure this isn’t happening. If it is, schedule an air conditioner repair service.
- Energy costs go up. Keep a close watch on your energy bills from month to month. Any upward trends can mean a loss of efficiency. And that can be a great early indicator of system problems that need professional attention and repairs.
What To Expect From Blind & Sons
Blind & Sons technicians are trust-certified professionals who are clean and careful on-site. We’re also accredited and affiliated. And we’ve had over 80 years of success from referrals thanks to customers like you! We don’t take this gratitude lightly. We’re genuinely humbled and, therefore, extend benefits to you in return, such as:
- 24/7 service with no overtime fees
- Cash for referrals
- Easy online appointment booking
- Unrivaled maintenance program
Call Blind & Sons today at (330) 443-3778, or contact us online to improve the safety and comfort of your Solon, OH, home.